Sign in to follow this  
eddielasvegas

FREE: Camp Coffee ***** NO LONGER AVAILABLE *****

I tried a number of the instant coffees mentioned in the on-topic thread from 2-3 months ago.  I like the MEDAGLIA D'ORO the best so this has to go. 

If you want to give this a try and not spend a dime (other than your time), send me a PM and it is yours.  There are at least 8 of the 10 packets remaining.

I'm at 64th St. and Greenway.

Eddie

camp_coffee.jpg

I was in until I saw it already has creamer/sugar. I’ve been trying a couple different ones as well...may have to try Medaglia. I like Death Wish but that stuff is pricey!

13 minutes ago, bigorange said:

I was in until I saw it already has creamer/sugar. I’ve been trying a couple different ones as well...may have to try Medaglia. I like Death Wish but that stuff is pricey!

Yes, I was hoping it would work, but not sweet enough and I gots to have real 1/2 and 1/2.  Fake stuff just does not cut it.

Eddie

Is that Trader Joes coffee strong?  I have been using the Starbucks Via packs from Costco and usually use 2 packs for my coffee.

56 minutes ago, n2horns said:

Is that Trader Joes coffee strong?  I have been using the Starbucks Via packs from Costco and usually use 2 packs for my coffee.

Do not recall.  I prefer strong but it did not have enough cream ad sugar for my liking.

Eddie

8 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Haha and that's good bigorange.  No way that could be made today.

My wife had an Uncle who would say:  I like my coffee strong and my women weak.  We always thought that was funny.

Eddie

Depending on the company I tell folks I like my coffee like my women...black and bitter. My wife doesn’t really appreciate that comment. 😱

• Haha 1

that feaking pc crapola really f'd up this country

• Like 1

13 hours ago, eddielasvegas said:

Do not recall.  I prefer strong but it did not have enough cream ad sugar for my liking.

Eddie

I always use 2 packets per serving. One is not strong enough. You must really like it sweet lol

2 hours ago, n2horns said:

that feaking pc crapola really f'd up this country

Airplane is like Blazing Saddles...if they edited the movie to re-release a PC version they’d have a 5 minute video. 

• Like 1

On the off chance more free coffee interests someone in this deal, I found another box.

That's is total of 19 packets of instant coffee for the price of just your time.  What a deal!  :D

Eddie

more_free_coffee.jpg

• Like 1