Sign in to follow this  
broadhead

Rut Activity

26 minutes ago, broadhead said:

Rut activity. Anyone seeing it?

I was happy to see two bucks moving with does down in the 34s this morning. Anyone else?

Mule deer or whitetail 

One I saw today was a very nice buck but the other one was a stud. Saw about 15 deer total. Mostly does still but it was good to see a few good bucks up moving around with them. 

Last week I watched a mulie buck sniffing at a doe's business end which earned him a kick in the face.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

22 hours ago, Edge said:

Last week I watched a mulie buck sniffing at a doe's business end which earned him a kick in the face.

My woman responds the same way to me most of the time, you would think I'd learn the lesson but I'm much happier walk in around with racoon eyes.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

My woman responds the same way to me most of the time, you would think I'd learn the lesson but I'm much happier walk in around with racoon eyes.  

Ya gotta know when it's a NO and when it's a GO, there Rocky lol.

• Like 1

My little female Britt is in heat and the 6 month old males has been nuts.  I don't think he is old enough to do anything yet but my wife has kept them apart this week.  I let them out together today and the male went nuts and made her yelp.  She then turned demonic and proceeded to tear him up.  I was a little worried -- no blood was shed but wow the noise was frightening.  She wanted no part of that -- I guess she is through!  The young male has 12 lb on her but WOW she has ATTITUDE!  

They were Rutting at the bar tonight. I layed low and watched.  Got a Hot date all day Sunday. I could of went to work tonite but gave the Young guys a break. LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I need to go Sheep hunting with Trophy Hunter!..............................BOB!