Sign in to follow this  
matt

Any gun shops in payson?

There a place in Star Valley, can’t think of the name, something “Outfitters” I believe, havent made it in myself yet though

Rim Country

Brother and Sons

Ammo, Inc.

Just Google Gun Shops in Payson Az.

I knew of Rim Country, Just South of McDonalds before the jct.

Chasin the Dream is on 260, Star Valley, east of the big Circle K, north side. Rim Country is on 87 (main drag). They have a Big 5 too.

Some of those gun shops still had Glocks reasonable. My buddy picked one up near Heber a couple of weeks back. 

Good luck Matt. Hope we were able to help you a little in return for all of the great help you've been to others.

• Like 1

I don’t absolutely need anything but trying to get into reloading so I’m hoping a mom and pop shop might have some powder. Lol. 

I don’t know how much time you have, but if you’re in Heber, you could give Nichols Sportsman a shot.  It’s in Holbrook, about 45 minutes away.  I try to buy all of my reloading stuff from him.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

I don’t know how much time you have, but if you’re in Heber, you could give Nichols Sportsman a shot.  It’s in Holbrook, about 45 minutes away.  I try to buy all of my reloading stuff from him.

Nichols in holbrook and Western drug in springerville.  equipment/hardware like dies and presses are far less expensive online.

lee