tagsoup_

Spot and Stalk Mountain Lion Hunting

19 hours ago, bigorange said:

I’m sure nobull can put you on 10 of them...for a price                                              I will guarantee you I can . Since it’s Christmas time and I’m in a good mood I will offer catfish kev a guaranteed lion hunt for 4K . You will not find a better deal anywhere on the planet . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Thats more than a few, gramps.

about as long since you went 10-15

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:
21 hours ago, bigorange said:

I’m sure nobull can put you on 10 of them...for a price                                              I will guarantee you I can . Since it’s Christmas time and I’m in a good mood I will offer catfish kev a guaranteed lion hunt for 4K . You will not find a better deal anywhere on the planet . 

Take that offer kev

Is $4000 low or average price?  I’m asking because I genuinely don’t know.  I still don’t think I would do that for a Varmint.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

Is $4000 low or average price?  I’m asking because I genuinely don’t know.  I still don’t think I would do that for a Varmint.  

A full blown lion hunt for 4K is a great deal. 

2 hours ago, Saguaro said:

You will not find a fully outfitted GUARANTEED hunt by an outfitter with a licensed guide with the proper insurance and forest service permits for 4K PERIOD ! A guarantee isn’t the first cat we put up a tree either . It’s for a solid Tom that anybody would be proud of . Unfortunately this exclusive offer is only available to kev at this time . 

You might ask yourself why would nobull offer such an amazing deal to kev ? Answer is because I can . Bigorange ran his mouth and kev was dumb enough to like his post . Truth be told I would put kev up In a motel and by 11am the following morning he would be at the taxidermy shop dropping off his cat .  Nobull gives the outfitter his 1k and old  nobull puts $ 2898.50 his pocket . 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow! 1

I guess i should be honored.  Thanks nobull  does sound fun but i just dont have an intereset in a guided lion hunt. Im hellbent on getting one myself!

For what its worth, i used to think there wasnt much sport in hunting with dogs and killkng an animal out of a tree. Until i met and went out with Dale in young.   Man it really opened my eyes, the amount of work, time and effort, not to mention gas and wear and tear, houndsmen put in is unreal. Gave me a whole new respect for them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

No interest or no money? Too bad your not privileged like me I guess. 

Not enough money to spend on something i have no interest in.  Offers still good to give you coues lessons any time though!

Just now, CatfishKev said:

Not enough money to spend on something i have no interest in.  Offers still good to give you coues lessons any time though!

Who’s offering me lessons? Surely it can’t be you. 

Just now, azbirdhunter88 said:

Who’s offering me lessons? Surely it can’t be you. 

Keep tellin yourself that