tagsoup_

Spot and Stalk Mountain Lion Hunting

4 minutes ago, idgaf said:

No

It’s true though. Legitimate hunting stories when you have a tag and license to hunt is for the birds and you will destroy the image of hunting for all of us. Stick to luring animals beyond a boundary of some kind, or just flat out shoot something in bow season.. you’ll see it pays off in the short and no-one ever reads the court records.. they’re too boring. I’m not sure what your name means, but you act as if you really don’t care or something.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, idgaf said:

No

I didn’t expect you would ...... You think you are some sort of hard core hunter because you shoot a lion in the face 🤦‍♂️ . Like tag soup said you should be embarrassed . 

Super disappointed with the CWT community tonight . There have been almost 100 views since I posted and only tagsoup has has the balls to call this clown out . It’s funny because you all act like you have ethics bitch about jimmy John’s bull yet don’t give crap about this ! This gives archers a bad name and will eventually haunt us . Hunter are their own worst enemy’s ! You guys may not like me but for real grow some balls ! 

Just now, yotebuster said:

I thought IDGAF’s lion story was awesome.  It was even legal.  

You think a picture of a lion with an arrow in its face is awesome ? 🤮

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

You should take this shiit  down ! It morons that post crap like this that give HSUS ammo ! It’s cool you got one with a bow but anybody that post  a lion with an arrow In its face is a straight up dumb

what about your clients and the rest of the guys posting pictures with dead lions.

Fact is IDGAF lion was taken out of context by your post, if you quoted the whole dang post he was on there was nothing wrong with it.

Like you the HSUS sissy's taken everything out of context.

If you want to cower down thats fine with you as well as others who cower down , but some of you guys need  to start standing up for your hunting no matter how it looks. BTW its F'n Killing not HAVESTING like some of you clowns call it.

5 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

You think a picture of a lion with an arrow in its face is awesome ? 🤮

I didn’t say anything about a pic.  I read his story.  It was bada55.  

32 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Super disappointed with the CWT community tonight . There have been almost 100 views since I posted and only tagsoup has has the balls to call this clown out . It’s funny because you all act like you have ethics bitch about jimmy John’s bull yet don’t give crap about this ! This gives archers a bad name and will eventually haunt us . Hunter are their own worst enemy’s ! You guys may not like me but for real grow some balls ! 

Theres probably guys that agree with what you said, but they're not going to say as much because it came from you.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Delw said:

what about your clients and the rest of the guys posting pictures with dead lions.

Fact is IDGAF lion was taken out of context by your post, if you quoted the whole dang post he was on there was nothing wrong with it.

Like you the HSUS sissy's taken everything out of context.

If you want to cower down thats fine with you as well as others who cower down , but some of you guys need  to start standing up for your hunting no matter how it looks. BTW its F'n Killing not HAVESTING like some of you clowns call it.

Listen you stupid  I don’t post any pictures of dead lions . Never have never will .  If dumb butt would have posted his second picture fine . The one with the arrow in its face is just plain stupidity. If you think I cower down you have no clue who I am ! 

19 minutes ago, AZ Free Man said:

Theres probably guys that agree with what you said, but they're not going to say as much because it came from you.

“You guys may not like me butfor real grow some ! “ I said just that !!! Like I said for all of you reading this and not calling this guy out shame on you! 

•  

7 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I didn’t say anything about a pic.  I read his story.  It was bada55.  

We are talking about the picture . Nothing misleading unless you are illiterate!

be pissed as you maybe, but its no difference between your clients posting pics or someone on the web posting pics there going to be used to the best ability of anyone against it. wether its a dead lion all pretty in a pose vs a cat that might have wanted IDGAF for dinner.

10 minutes ago, Delw said:

be pissed as you maybe, but its no difference between your clients posting pics or someone on the web posting pics there going to be used to the best ability of anyone against it. wether its a dead lion all pretty in a pose vs a cat that might have wanted IDGAF for dinner.

So a picture of a lion with an arrow in its face is the same as a dead lion ? Come on man not even you are that dumb ! Hot topic and still silence ! Cwt is a  joke ! 

8 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

So a picture of a lion with an arrow in its face is the same as a dead lion ? Come on man not even you are that dumb ! Hot topic and still silence ! Cwt is a joke ! 

yup in this case, its a dead lion. and he might have saved his own life in shooting it.