tagsoup_

Spot and Stalk Mountain Lion Hunting

Nobull350...I just spent longer than I wanted to cleaning up your posts in this thread. I didn’t delete them so as to allow you to voice your opinion. 

I do not want to clean up any more of your threads. No vulgarity period. I don’t care how you spell it. 

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

Nobull350...I just spend longer than I wanted to cleaning up your posts in this thread. I didn’t delete them so as to allow you to voice your opinion. 

I do not want to clean up any more of your threads. No vulgarity period. I don’t care how you spell it. 

Why did you take down my post about how you should be taking down pix of lions suffering ?????

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

Nobull350...I just spend longer than I wanted to cleaning up your posts in this thread. I didn’t delete them so as to allow you to voice your opinion. 

This is the problem I have with editing peoples post. he didnt say anything bad. hes entitled to his opinion

matter of fact I think a simple "hey so and so watch your mouth" " cool it on the language" would have been better than editing something

Delw,

I wholeheartedly agree. This is why his posts were not deleted. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

It’s all in the delivery. 

Just now, Chef said:

Delw,

I wholeheartedly agree. This is why his posts were not deleted. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

It’s all in the delivery. 

Cussing is bad but animal cruelty isn’t ? 

Just now, NoBull350 said:

Cussing is bad but animal cruelty isn’t ? 

Both are bad. You can talk about how bad they are. Just no animal cruelty or cussing while your talking about it. At least not here. 

Just now, Chef said:

Both are bad. You can talk about how bad they are. Just no animal cruelty or cussing while your talking about it. At least not here. 

So take idgaf lion pictures down ! It’s disturbing that you allow a live lion with an arrow in his face on this site but I can’t cuss ! 

6 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Listen you stupid  I don’t post any pictures of dead lions . Never have never will .  If dumb butt would have posted his second picture fine . The one with the arrow in its face is just plain stupidity. If you think I cower down you have no clue who I am ! 

I usually ignore you, because no reaction pisses you off the most.  I know reading is beyond your skill set, but read what I wrote.  I shot the lion in the face out of self defense.  It was in a pounce position at 22 yards guarding it's dinner. That pic shows why there needs to be more lion hunting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, idgaf said:

I usually ignore you, because no reaction pisses you off the most.  I know reading is beyond your skill set, but read what I wrote.  I shot the lion in the face out of self defense.  It was in a pounce position at 22 yards guarding it's dinner. That pic shows why there needs to be more lion hunting.

No stupidity pisses me off the most ! The picture with an arrow in its face proves nothing but your stupidity! 

11 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

No stupidity pisses me off the most ! The picture with an arrow in its face proves nothing but your stupidity! 

With this be enough for you to leave?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tagsoup_ said:

Yeah I’m with this guy, first off why/how did you shoot a lion in the cheek, and why are you proud of it... that should be a huge embarrassment for you

Shooting a lion with a bow is a huge embarrassment?