tagsoup_

Spot and Stalk Mountain Lion Hunting

Well I found a pic of your old man and now realize it’s not your fault you are so stupid . #APICTUREISWORTHATHOUSANDWORDS! #IDONTCAREWHOYOUARETHISISFUNNY💩!

F8A69AE5-1E8E-4C79-B4C2-29AB6B430C8B.png

FDB1855E-E1DF-4675-A662-DC3554E3541A.png

2 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Shooting a lion with a bow is a huge embarrassment? 

Come on man don’t lower yourself by twisting the obvious fact that he is referring to shooting the thing in the face ! 

37 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

No stupidity pisses me off the most ! The picture with an arrow in its face proves nothing but your stupidity! 

You backed down the last time we got in a discussion on who the better is between me and you. I imagine you would back down again if we took an IQ test. 

1 minute ago, trphyhntr said:

Not sure if trolling just to troll, or if you guys are really this soft. 

Straight up you think it’s ok to post a picture of a lion running in a field with an arrow in its face ?  Yes or no answer 

Just now, idgaf said:

You backed down the last time we got in a discussion on who the better is between me and you. I imagine you would back down again if we took an IQ test. 

What are you talking about ? 

5 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Better looking ? I’m head and shoulders above your inbred butt . Better at Hunting ? I don’t shoot 290 bulls and I dang sure don’t shoot things in the face !

4 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Straight up you think it’s ok to post a picture of a lion running in a field with an arrow in its face ?  Yes or no answer 

Nah I guess not. 

2 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

So why are you running your mouth ?

The guy said he should be embarrassed, I don’t see what there is to be embarrassed about. I doubt he tried to shoot it in the face.

28 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Yeah I’m with this guy, first off why/how did you shoot a lion in the cheek, and why are you proud of it... that should be a huge embarrassment for you

This guy is simply stating the fact that why Is idgaf so proud of shooting a lion in the face ! I even said in my original post that cool you got one with your bow but you should take the pic of the poor thing with an arrow I it’s gave down . Know I know unlike most on here you are not stupid . Any so called Hunter would demand that the pic be taken down . It’s only hurting the sport . I know you love to hunt elk what if I posted a picture of an elk with an arrow in its head running in a field ? Be honest what would be your thoughts ? I know it wouldn’t be that guy is a bad butt cuz he connected ! 

3 minutes ago, Roosevelt Mark said:

NB,pull your tamp out and stop crying like a little B..ch.

You make fun if my blind sons deer and you are acting like you have morals and ethics. You sir are a POS.

I make fun of your wife too . I feel sorry for Stevie wonder Jr !