tagsoup_

Spot and Stalk Mountain Lion Hunting

7 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

The guy said he should be embarrassed, I don’t see what there is to be embarrassed about. I doubt he tried to shoot it in the face.

I’m new to the site, so I haven’t read and don’t see where to read the full story... all I saw were those pictures idgaf posted. If he was shooting out of self defense than my opinion is different, nonetheless I probably wouldn’t post a pic of a wounded lion with an arrow in its face, but you’re allowed to do as you wish so I don’t really care 

31 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Better looking ? I’m head and shoulders above your inbred butt . Better at Hunting ? I don’t shoot 290 bulls and I dang sure don’t shoot things in the face !

Dude your from claysprings. You shouldn't talk about inbreeding. 

Guys, how long is it going to take for everyone to realize that NoBull = BC777 = BLOWENS? Its all the same dude and he is a textbook narcissist. He can't be in the spotlight with legit hunting stories because he is revoked for the next decade and can't ever guide again so in order to feed his ego he comes to this site and trolls. He is obsessed with making others look bad in order to justify in his own mind that he isn't a failure. He can't stop measuring himself against other people, especially people who are actually successful at something. No need to feed his ego. He can talk all the smack he wants but he can't go hunting. Why give him the satisfaction of engaging in his futile ramblings?

Go ahead BLOWENS, proceed to make fun of my family. Heck, my handicapped son is an easy target, even you could probably come up with something clever to say about him. But it won't fill that dark ugly hole in your soul that you try to fill with poached animals and lame insults and vain irrational comparisons. Nope. You'll still be irrelevant no matter what you say. You'll still wonder why your daddy didn't love you, or why your uncle loved you so much.

So take your best shot. I won't be looking.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, tagsoup_ said:

I’m new to the site, so I haven’t read and don’t see where to read the full story... all I saw were those pictures idgaf posted. If he was shooting out of self defense than my opinion is different, nonetheless I probably wouldn’t post a pic of a wounded lion with an arrow in its face, but you’re allowed to do as you wish so I don’t really care 

I wasn't aiming for his face. I was aiming for between his eyes. If it was a hunting situation obviously my shot placement would have been different

• Like 1

If only birdhunter was here to agree with everything nobull says, and crawl face first all the way up his butt.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, tagsoup_ said:

Yeah I’m with this guy, first off why/how did you shoot a lion in the cheek, and why are you proud of it... that should be a huge embarrassment for you

Maybe you should read his story about it before you Monday morning quarterback him.

7 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Guys, how long is it going to take for everyone to realize that NoBull = BC777 = BLOWENS? Its all the same dude and he is a textbook narcissist. He can't be in the spotlight with legit hunting stories because he is revoked for the next decade and can't ever guide again so in order to feed his ego he comes to this site and trolls. He is obsessed with making others look bad in order to justify in his own mind that he isn't a failure. He can't stop measuring himself against other people, especially people who are actually successful at something. No need to feed his ego. He can talk all the smack he wants but he can't go hunting. Why give him the satisfaction of engaging in his futile ramblings?

Go ahead BLOWENS, proceed to make fun of my family. Heck, my handicapped son is an easy target, even you could probably come up with something clever to say about him. But it won't fill that dark ugly hole in your soul that you try to fill with poached animals and lame insults and vain irrational comparisons. Nope. You'll still be irrelevant no matter what you say. You'll still wonder why your daddy didn't love you, or why your uncle loved you so much.

So take your best shot. I won't be looking.

Sorry Sherlock Holmes but this isn’t Blake! If you think calling out a guy for posting a picture of a lion with an arrow in its face is a form of narcissism you are crazy . Here is a text I sent Blake last night ......

ABA5E5C3-C352-426D-BA5B-FB5A430C74B7.jpeg

13 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

If only birdhunter was here to agree with everything nobull says, and crawl face first all the way up his butt.

Kev shut up you are a wannabe . Only guy on the planet that thinks he can be a guide and hasn’t harvested anything but cows ! 

21 minutes ago, idgaf said:

Dude your from claysprings. You shouldn't talk about inbreeding. 

Um not from claysprings but even if I was I would have to say the gene pool is a lot stronger there that where you came from . Your dad should have pulled out ! 

48 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Sorry Sherlock Holmes but this isn’t Blake! If you think calling out a guy for posting a picture of a lion with an arrow in its face is a form of narcissism you are crazy . Here is a text I sent Blake last night ......

ABA5E5C3-C352-426D-BA5B-FB5A430C74B7.jpeg

Blake getting coueswhitetail.com play by play but he won't post here - LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣 

Talk abouts clowns 🤡 🤣 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CouesPursuit said:

Blake getting coueswhitetail.com play by play but he won't post here - LMFAO 🤣🤣🤣 

Talk abouts clowns 🤡 🤣 

No I’m Blake ! Just ask Andy he has it all figured out ! 

58 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Um not from claysprings but even if I was I would have to say the gene pool is a lot stronger there that where you came from . Your dad should have pulled out ! 

I'll take my dna over yours any day.  

Looks like I hit sore spot with that cat.  Bc777 won't be hunting for awhile so he won't have to worry

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, idgaf said:

I'll take my dna over yours any day.  

Looks like I hit sore spot with that cat.  Bc777 won't be hunting for awhile so he won't have to worry

Looks like I’m the victor once again . You said you don’t respond to my post but your inbred butt can’t stop responding ! Real talk now .... how many times did you your dad slap your moms face for not making him pull out ?? 
Truthfully you did hit a sore spot . I enjoy lion hunting and archery hunting . Guys like you and houndsmen That post such grotesque pictures makes me sick . I’m smart enough to realize posting a picture like that only hurts hunting . Lion hunting with dogs in az will be gone soon and archery will be right behind . Truth be told I bet the majority of people reading this agree with me yet being it’s CWT the spineless basttards wont voice an opinion !  

21 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Looks like I’m the victor once again . You said you don’t respond to my post but your inbred butt can’t stop responding ! Real talk now .... how many times did you your dad slap your moms face for not making him pull out ?? 
Truthfully you did hit a sore spot . I enjoy lion hunting and archery hunting . Guys like you and houndsmen That post such grotesque pictures makes me sick . I’m smart enough to realize posting a picture like that only hurts hunting . Lion hunting with dogs in az will be gone soon and archery will be right behind . Truth be told I bet the majority of people reading this agree with me yet being it’s CWT the spineless basttards wont voice an opinion !  

What's your need from attention come from?  Are your siblings that much better than you? That you only got attention by acting out?

I noticed blake called me a wannabe, doesn't really fit, I am comfortable with who I am and what I have accomplished hunting and otherwise. No need for me to try to be like anybody. I could care less if somebody from a3 or elsewhere kills something bigger than me. 

Now to your latest post,. The picture with the arrow in its face, that was not hunting although I had a tag and a lion was one of two of the big ten I was missing. It was a self defense shot that told a story.  Ive talked to a couple of houndsman  (garcia's and potteets)that you know you may know and they said they never had a cat act that way. 

40 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Holy sheet! I agree with him on something!

Not necessarily all of it, but a lot of gruesome pictures make me queezy.

To be clear, IDGAF, I see no problem with your picture given the story.

• Haha 1