tagsoup_

Spot and Stalk Mountain Lion Hunting

Here's a embarrassing pic that gives hunters a bad name. 

post-8945-0-72708200-1489605731.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have NO problem with the picture given the story. If he posted it up saying HAHAHHAHAHA I shot a lion in the face then THAT would be bad. But to take it out of context to disparage him is bush-league liberal tactics. Proven the desperate actions of a insecure individual

What IS embarrassing is defending poachers and admitting to poaching while laughing about it. nobulls very existence on a hunting site does more damage to the hunting community than any graphic picture ever can. Sowing discord and disinformation within the hunting community is childish and really shows his mental illness.

The fact that he keeps saying "I'm smart enough to..." is the funniest thing I have read in years. 

I have never seen anyone so desperate for attention, but his raging insecurities tell the story. The abuse he suffered must have been bad. I feel sorry for him and his family. I hope he seeks help for his issues.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NoBull350 said:

Kev shut up you are a wannabe . Only guy on the planet that thinks he can be a guide and hasn’t harvested anything but cows ! 

But i think its just so cute how you two love to gargle each others balls 

1 hour ago, 25-06 said:

Here's a embarrassing pic that gives hunters a bad name. 

post-8945-0-72708200-1489605731.jpg

The story that goes along with that one is even more embarrassing.  I think it’s in a magazine around here somewhere.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, idgaf said:

What's your need from attention come from?  Are your siblings that much better than you? That you only got attention by acting out?

I noticed blake called me a wannabe, doesn't really fit, I am comfortable with who I am and what I have accomplished hunting and otherwise. No need for me to try to be like anybody. I could care less if somebody from a3 or elsewhere kills something bigger than me. 

Now to your latest post,. The picture with the arrow in its face, that was not hunting although I had a tag and a lion was one of two of the big ten I was missing. It was a self defense shot that told a story.  Ive talked to a couple of houndsman  (garcia's and potteets)that you know you may know and they said they never had a cat act that way. 

The only story it tells is that  you are inbred wannabe . Like I said a million times that’s cool you got a lion with a bow . If you would have just posted the second pic down I wouldn’t have said a word . Your spin on self defense does not justify posting a pic of a lion with an arrow in its face . Hey look at the bright side! I dug up a little genealogy and found a picture of your pops . That picture helps me understand you better .  You never answered my question of how many times you saw him slap your mom for not making him pull out ?? 👋👩

1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

But i think its just so cute how you two love to gargle each others balls 

Kev you are a contractor that is in on stamps that wants to be a guide that has only killed cows . STFU 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

Kev you are a contractor that is in on stamps that wants to be a guide that has only killed cows . STFU 

If you actually knew anything about my accomplishments you would wanna Gargle my balls the way you and azturdhunter do to each other.  

1 hour ago, NoBull350 said:

The only story it tells is that  you are inbred wannabe . Like I said a million times that’s cool you got a lion with a bow . If you would have just posted the second pic down I wouldn’t have said a word . Your spin on self defense does not justify posting a pic of a lion with an arrow in its face . Hey look at the bright side! I dug up a little genealogy and found a picture of your pops . That picture helps me understand you better .  You never answered my question of how many times you saw him slap your mom for not making him pull out ?? 👋👩

That pic was pretty funny. I figured out your family issue and why you need so much attention. Your mom had an affair.  

2 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

If you actually knew anything about my accomplishments you would wanna Gargle my balls the way you and azturdhunter do to each other.  

Lol bro you are broke AF , You are a self proclaimed coues hunter , wannabe guide, and a government leech . 

2 minutes ago, idgaf said:

That pic was pretty funny. I figured out your family issue and why you need so much attention. Your mom had an affair.  

Sorry my mom didn’t have an affair but god knows your mom had several ! You and your pops have a face that even a mother would struggle to  love . You and kev should get together I think you would make a great couple ! 

Excuse the shitty video but would you look at that, we glassed up a lion while looking for deer. Irony is he’s standing right where I shot my buck from the other day. 
Need to get my buddy his December buck then we will be after this cat. Other hunters said they say 4 cats in this canyon couple days ago.

On 12/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, tagsoup_ said:

You guys ever called one in?

i have not called one but others have. some with a cow call in archery elk season, some during turkey season in april ; some with regular predator calls . i have been targeting lion not having as much success as recurve .