Sign in to follow this  
wellhead

The virus

1 hour ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

COVID is all BS. Can’t wait for it to all be over. 

Well there are several people that I work with that would argue if it's BS or not, well one of them won't, he's dead.

• Like 3

Read a report yesterday that the 2020 heart disease and cancer deaths are 15% of 2019.

So that’s good right?

I do have to wonder how bad it would have got without the masks and schools and workplaces shutting down. My guess is it would be way worse. 

Just now, dustin25 said:

300,000 Americans dead so far and people still think it’s fake. No comprendo....

I aksed my doc what he really thought about it all, he did say the flu never killed 70k in seven weeks.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bigbuckfever said:

The odds of an average person dying in a car accident today are higher than dying from covid.

Uh no.not even remotely close to true. It’s just untrue comments like this that contribute to us being in this unnecessary predicament we are currently in....

921355CA-E102-48E5-9EAB-03ECCA88AAAD.png

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Uh no.not even remotely close to true. It’s just untrue comments like this that contribute to us being in this unnecessary predicament we are currently in....

921355CA-E102-48E5-9EAB-03ECCA88AAAD.png

Thought he was talking about an average healthy person

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bigbuckfever said:

The odds of an average person dying in a car accident today are higher than dying from covid.

What makes this country great is that we're each entitled to our own opinions.  But we're not entitled to our own facts.  So the stats I saw in the United States show about 105 deaths per day by motor vehicle accident while we've been averaging over 2,000 COVID deaths per day recently.   Maybe I'm missing something though.

• Like 5

Okay, I could have done a better job of presenting my point and that is that the average person, that doesn't have underlying conditions like heart disease, diabetes, obesity, etc, is not dying from covid.  I feel more at risk of a car wreck than dying from covid.  Next time I'll try not to state my feelings and opinions as facts.  

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Jimmer Negamanee said:

What makes this country great is that we're each entitled to our own opinions.  But we're not entitled to our own facts.  So the stats I saw in the United States show about 105 deaths per day by motor vehicle accident while we've been averaging over 2,000 COVID deaths per day recently.   Maybe I'm missing something though.

And where are we getting these stats from? The hospitals that are making money off covid deaths? Or the deaths where people are dying in motorcycle accidents and have covid so they list it as such?? Maybe we are all missing something... Like the whole truth...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1