Sign in to follow this  
wellhead

The virus

1 minute ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

How are we part of the problem? Y’all have been told to stay home and social distance. Not our fault you guys all didn’t. 

You’re a dick

2 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Half my family is now down with it, as I I type. My Mom who is 88 tested Neg. fortunately. Christmas is pretty well a solo house affair for us in a family that thrives on gatherings and being together at holidays. Those of you who think it’s B S  really are part of the problem.

I know at least 30 people that have had it and don’t personally know anybody that has passed because of it .Truth be told out of the 30ish people that had it all 30ish of them said it wasn’t shiit .  Is it a thing for sure ! is it blown out of proportion with out a doubt ! 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

You’re a dick

Why do you say that? You have been told to stay away from people, stay home, and social distance. It’s not others problem people didn’t listen. That’s what I’m saying. 

1 minute ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

Why do you say that? You have been told to stay away from people, stay home, and social distance. It’s not others problem people didn’t listen. That’s what I’m saying. 

It almost sounds like if the  family didn’t have the Rona that they would have went against the social distancing guidelines since they like big family gatherings . Since I am an anti masker and not a sheep I will still be at our big family gathering. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

It almost sounds like if the  family didn’t have the Rona that they would have went against the social distancing guidelines since they like big family gatherings . Since I am an anti masker and not a sheep I will still be at our big family gathering. 

It’s exactly what it is. They won’t admit it though. 

I work with it nearly every day.  Do people die from it?  Yes.  Mostly they are elderly or have multiple other health problems with diabetes and obesity being some of the worst. 

Does it warrant the shutting down of the economy, lockdowns, and the destruction of small businesses.  No. 

I will be required to get the vaccine due to my job and am scheduled to get it in 2 weeks.  Do I have any worries about getting the vaccine? NO.

If you are over 65, or over 40 with comorbidities I would recommend it.  The last people in line to get the vaccine should be children and healthy people under 40 years old.  They statistically do extremely well with Covid-19. 

• Like 3

My family works in essential business so you  entitled jack wagons who think you should be able to walk into any place of business you choose  to  without a mask and get what ever you feel entitled to can suck it. Azbird, you admitted to it on another thread.   You publicly complained that you were  dissed over no mask.  I have worked every day since this thing started to provide you self centered people with the daily essentials you feel entitled to, and my family has not got together once since it began nine months ago.  I put myself and family in harms way every day with Aholes  like you coming in with no respect for other people other than your own self centered self.

I repeat: you’re a dick 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

My family works in essential business so you  entitled jack wagons who think you should be able to walk into any place of business you choose  to  without a mask and get what ever you feel entitled to can suck it. Azbird, you admitted to it on another thread.   You publicly complained that you were  dissed over no mask.  I have worked every day since this thing started to provide you self centered people with the daily essentials you feel entitled to, and my family has not got together once since it began nine months ago.  I put myself and family in harms way every day with Aholes  like you coming in with no respect for other people other than your own self centered self.

So you’ve done what for me? All I’m saying is anyone who doesn’t stay home or social distance everywhere they go are at risk and putting themselves at risk. Cry me a river now. 

3 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

I know the term essential makes some of ya feel special but ....... NoBull will tell ya how it is . Every job out there is essential! You are not important because you think you are essential. Like bird said you must have not been following the proper guidelines if the “essential family” got the Rona 🤮

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, NoBull350 said:

Of course you are, you’ve never said or done anything even half way smart, why start now

34 minutes ago, NOTAGS said:

Curious what you and your family do as an essential business, where, and why you allow individuals to enter your place of business without a mask instead of providing a mask or turning them away?  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MattMan said:

Curious what you and your family do as an essential business, where, and why you allow individuals to enter your place of business without a mask instead of proving a mask or turning them away?  

I wanna know also 

3 minutes ago, MattMan said:

Curious what you and your family do as an essential business, where, and why you allow individuals to enter your place of business without a mask instead of providing a mask or turning them away?  

I’m curious as to why the mask didn’t protect the essential family . Being an essential family is a great responsibility so i would assume they followed the guidelines and wore mask at all times .  Ok I’ll be honest I’m not curious why the mask didn’t protect the essential family . I know mask don’t work and only sheep like Dustin25 would believe they do . 

9 minutes ago, dustin25 said:

Of course you are, you’ve never said or done anything even half way smart, why start now

Well considering I never wear a mask and I haven’t caught the Rona I must be doing something right 😘

• Like 1

Mask are a small barrier but does not protect you completely. From when the virus was first here we were told first no masks then ok wear your social comfort mask and  then it was mandatory at my hospital. If you really want to we’re a mask to protect you then you need a n95 or better. Best thing to do is if your worried don’t go out and wait for the vaccine. What I think is funny is most people think the mask will protect them when really it is to stop droplet spread from the person wearing it

• Like 1