Sign in to follow this  
wellhead

The virus

I just wanna know why the family business was willing to put themselves at risk to make a buck off of “entitled jack wagons” instead of telling them to put a mask on or  get the xxxx on.  

Also somewhat curious how half the family got the Rona basically at once without any big gatherings.  

2 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

Half my family is now down with it, as I I type. My Mom who is 88 tested Neg. fortunately. Christmas is pretty well a solo house affair for us in a family that thrives on gatherings and being together at holidays. Those of you who think it’s B S  really are part of the problem.

Just for reference.  I wonder if Thanksgiving was a “solo house affair”?  

Do tell...  

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MattMan said:

I just wanna know why the family business was willing to put themselves at risk to make a buck off of “entitled jack wagons” instead of telling them to put a mask on or  get the xxxx on.  

Also somewhat curious how half the family got the Rona basically at once without any big gatherings.  

Never said a family business, merely said we all work in essential businesses. Pay attention and read slower.

take your pick. Automotive ,home repair, grocery, drug, health care, hvac, hardware,   I’d  say read the list of essential businesses but.,, you’ve shown your lack of reading comprehension already 

and I was elk hunting on thanksgiving, my wife and daughter were home alone , and my infected family members were at home as well.

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

—Mark Twain

• Like 4

2 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

My family works in essential business so you  entitled jack wagons who think you should be able to walk into any place of business you choose  to  without a mask and get what ever you feel entitled to can suck it. 

“All of my family members work in essential businesses.”  would have been a much better description based upon your replies. 

I assure you, I’m not stupid, nor am I uneducated....  I haven’t argued yet.  All I’ve done is ask questions.  You haven’t answered where.  

Y’all are salty af. Lol 😂 both sides.  

20 years from now there will be a documentary about this and how a large majority of people thought it as propaganda. The we aren’t sheep movement. 🤣 

6 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Y’all are salty af. Lol 😂 both sides.  

20 years from now there will be a documentary about this and how a large majority of people thought it as propaganda. The we aren’t sheep movement. 🤣 

It was some propaganda because Biden wouldn’t even been remotely close to Trump without it. 

This "Essential" label is 100 % bull$hit. everyone is essential from the dude in the hotdog cart to the dude working as an leo or healthcare worker. the labeling of "ESSENTIAL" put people against people. and now we have a class of people that think they are "Special". No body is better than anyone else, no one is more important than anyone else..

• Like 6

10 hours ago, NOTAGS said:

My family works in essential business so you  entitled jack wagons who think you should be able to walk into any place of business you choose  to  without a mask and get what ever you feel entitled to can suck it. Azbird, you admitted to it on another thread.   You publicly complained that you were  dissed over no mask.  I have worked every day since this thing started to provide you self centered people with the daily essentials you feel entitled to, and my family has not got together once since it began nine months ago.  I put myself and family in harms way every day with Aholes  like you coming in with no respect for other people other than your own self centered self.

I repeat: you’re a dick 

I too have worked every day since this "pandemic" started.  I have never denied that covid doesn't exist. I personally am not going to live in fear. I will respect people that do choose to social distance, bit it's not for me.  I believe there is so much more going on behind the scenes.

For instance,  if its a pandemic like they say, why are the governors, mayor's and others in political office out in public, eating at restaurants without masks, traveling when they tell everyone else to stay home, getting their haircuts when everyone else can't?  Why are bars, weed dispensaries allowed to stay open but they shut down our churches which are part of the constitution? 

I could go on and on.... Are we not allowed to question the government? Are we supposed to just fall in line and do whatever we are told?   Am I  supposed to be ok with lots of great people losing everything because they decided their business wasn't essential yet most major corporations are thriving??

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, northAZarcher said:

I too have worked every day since this "pandemic" started.  I have never denied that covid doesn't exist. I personally am not going to live in fear. I will respect people that do choose to social distance, bit it's not for me.  I believe there is so much more going on behind the scenes.

For instance,  if its a pandemic like they say, why are the governors, mayor's and others in political office out in public, eating at restaurants without masks, traveling when they tell everyone else to stay home, getting their haircuts when everyone else can't?  Why are bars, weed dispensaries allowed to stay open but they shut down our churches which are part of the constitution? 

I could go on and on.... Are we not allowed to question the government? Are we supposed to just fall in line and do whatever we are told?   Am I  supposed to be ok with lots of great people losing everything because they decided their business wasn't essential yet most major corporations are thriving??

Couldn’t have worded that any better. Our handlers are getting a bit too hands on

16 hours ago, azbirdhunter88 said:

How are we part of the problem? Y’all have been told to stay home and social distance. Not our fault you guys all didn’t. 

Hey man, heard your wife caught the covid. Hope she is ok. Did you not stay home and social distance yourselves?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

To be clear, i really do hope she is ok. That post was more about pointing out the fact that he is either full of it or just a hypocrite.  

• Like 1

I saw this video and it makes you wonder.....

hopefully that link works.... but to all the heath care workers out there I would be asking about this medication instead of a vaccine. He has been trying since August to get this approved.... and why won't they let it happen.... maybe it doesn't help big pharm or not on the agenda for 2020 idk but it makes you ya wonder.

2 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

To be clear, i really do hope she is ok. That post was more about pointing out the fact that he is either full of it or just a hypocrite.  

Or both.... just saw the new member thread.  LMAO, nice detective work inspector.

39 minutes ago, HyNoon said:

I saw this video and it makes you wonder.....

hopefully that link works.... but to all the heath care workers out there I would be asking about this medication instead of a vaccine. He has been trying since August to get this approved.... and why won't they let it happen.... maybe it doesn't help big pharm or not on the agenda for 2020 idk but it makes you ya wonder.

Latest I’ve seen (healthcare worker here although I’m not in the know on all the latest developments) was that he back-pedaled on this and said he wasn’t trying to specifically recommend the drug (which is an anti-parasitic used commonly to treat roundworm infections) but to recommend that his organization’s data be reviewed. 

I do agree with what he says about the focus of all the research seeming to be on new drugs and not using drugs already on the market and available. Seems like researching both angles would be very valuable, but not valuable to big pharma.