Junctionboy

🍿🍺, I’m ready for this one to play out…..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

Btw guys, trphyhntr above is kenny ellsworth aka AZbirdhunter88, also. That's the corsican ram in his profile that he shot on my Dad's last hunt with me up near Kingman AZ. 

Corsican ram…pfft!  

5 hours ago, Jcubed said:

Oh boy...

But corsican rams up by Kingman?  Where?  Feral?

Yes it was a private hinting preserve. My Dad had cancer so he couldn't go on any regular hunts where you walk a lot anymore. I shot a feral pig, my Dad shot a Russian boar and Kenny shot the corsican ram. 

20160430_180644_001.jpg

6 hours ago, Couescrazy33 said:

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 

But I dont think they are the same people. 

You are correct. I didnt go outside to get ghe ram head last night and put it on the wall. I wished I had bc it is very obvious that it isnt trphyhntr's. My apologies to trphyhntrand everyone else.  Here he is w the Axis deer he scammed this guy out of though.

IMG_0413.jpg

4 minutes ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

Yes it was a private hinting preserve. My Dad had cancer so he couldn't go on any regular hunts where you walk a lot anymore. I shot a feral pig, my Dad shot a Russian boar and Kenny shot the corsican ram. 

20160430_180644_001.jpg

That doesn’t look like the ram in trophy hunters pic.  Could be a different dude….

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Couescrazy33 said:

🍿 🍿 🍿 🍿 

But I dont think they are the same people. 

Yeah my mistake. I just went outside and got the ram head and it isnt the same. I am sorry. 

1 hour ago, Heat said:

Trphyhntr is a lot of things, but thief or scammer he is not! Sorry about your troubles but accusing an innocent person is wrong. Not the same person. Corsican ram?, LOL!

I am sorry. You are correct. It was late last night when I came across this post and I thought the ram head was the same. I just went out and got it and I see now it is not. I am sorry. I edited my comment where i said they were the same person. 

20220415_072916.jpg

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bojangles said:

That doesn’t look like the ram in trophy hunters pic.  Could be a different dude….

Yes i was wrong. Trphyhntr is NOT Kenny. I wrote this late last night and didnt go get the ram head from outside or I would have noticed they don't look anything alike. Im sorry, and I edited my comment. I was trying to help the guy who kenny scammed not cause more drama. 

20220415_072916.jpg

28 minutes ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

20160430_180644_001.jpg

Definitely not Trphyhntr. Trphyhntr is better looking

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

I had the misfortune of being married to Kenny Ellsworth. Everything he said was a lie. I never had covid. He stole my deceased father's guns and sold them, he stole my guns recently and probably sold those as well. He stole my roping saddle, and he is in Sargent Nebraska working at Hilltop Lodge and shacked up with the owner's daughter, Kristina Lamb. The rifle he used on this hunt was gifted to me by Kenny's father, but he stole that too. The blue AR 15 I bought. The vehicles, land in AZ and land in KS were all mine and I had no clue that he was scamming anyone here bc he was scamming me too. 

Let me know if I can help. And if anyone reading this bought any guns or anything else from Kenny Ellsworth, AZbirdhunter88, please contact me 623-670-0440. I will pay double to get my father's guns and items back. 

You own land in Kansas? So what are you doing for dinner tonight?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 5/14/2021 at 7:49 PM, ruthunter said:

Same guy PM’d me on here multiple times asking for a bear spot and in return he would give me a hunt in Kansas on his property. I gave the guy some areas to look at and that was that. 2 years later the same guy hits me up and says “hey I went to those spots but didn’t see anything”. I said okay I have another really good spot u can go to. We exchanged #’s and I sent him ONX pins and he went there and was glassing bears daily and he even missed one. He then asks me for an archery Turkey spot. I sent him my 2 best tanks to sit and he ends up killing one. 

He would text me often giving me updates and finally he said why don’t you come down to my property in Kansas since you keep helping me. I agreed and he said I will just give you a landowner tag if u don’t draw a tag in the draw. The draw came around and I didn’t pull a tag so he says I’ll just give you one of my landowner tags. I thought something was weird so I joined a Kansas hunting page on Facebook and I asked if a landowner could give out tags to friends. I had 10+ guys say “NO” that’s illegal in Kansas. I then texted him and told him that was illegal and he went super cold on me and quit responding to my text. A month goes bye and I texted him and he responded a week later “who is this”? I was like wtf. He went on to say dude I’ve been bear hunting and sleeping out in the wild with no cell service. 
That was the last time I’ve ever heard from this guy. He seemed like a nice guy and even invited me over to shoot 3d’s. Long story short he never texted or called me again and I got nothing out of helping him. 

The problem with Az is we are way too kind to these out of state guys.