Junctionboy

33 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

You should contact @Stanley the forum moderator. Maybe he can freeze kennys account so he cant go back and delete old posts that could be incriminating. 

Excellent idea. I will ask.

17 minutes ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

You can send PM’s to any member here.  Just ask if they purchased the saddle.

Thank-you. Do i just type their screen name into the "to" part like ibwould an email address?

9 hours ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

Yes. Thank-you for digging for me. I really appreciate it. That was his shitty saddle and he had it before we met so it is at least 7 years old. Mine is an original Dale Martin (he is no longer alive which makes the saddle worth a lot more money) 16" Clay Obrien Cooper roping saddle with full QH bars w matching breast collar and flank strap.  All steel riggings are stamped Dale Martin. It is worth $8k (conservatively). 

He said he won it the year previous to listing it, would have been 2019? You're saying he had it nearly a decade earlier so he's lying to cwt members in his ad that it's a year old.

Team roping is the sports rocking chair event. I want to see pics of him from the PBRA.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

Unfortunately I am still technically married until my lawyer gets these papers filed. He is sure taking his sweet time and pissing me off. Been 3 weeks since I retained him. 😡

It's just a piece of paper, I'm sure Casey won't mind...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Edge said:

He said he won it the year previous to listing it, would have been 2019? You're saying he had it nearly a decade earlier so he's lying to cwt members in his ad that it's a year old.

Team roping is the sports rocking chair event. I want to see pics of him from the PBRA.

He didn't ride bulls or broncs Lol. Only my extremely well-broke show horses that I had trained and sent to professional show horse trainers. Then I paid rope horse trainers so he could rope off 2 of them. We went to jackpot ropings. He never won a saddle while we were together. He won some money, 2 buckles, a jacket, and a yeti cooler. He had another saddle listed for sale on here that he said he won, but it wasn't his saddle and it wasn't even on one of my horses. It was on the neighbor's (Louis) palomino stud horse and the saddle belonged to Louis.

1 hour ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

I would think he wouldn’t be allowed to own guns if he was found guilty of Domestic Violence.

Com' on man.. she dropped the charges because she loved him.  

When all this gun selling was going on, which state did he claim residency?

23 hours ago, bustedknuckleinc said:

I would think he wouldn’t be allowed to own guns if he was found guilty of Domestic Violence.

He got a lawyer and had the charges dropped. The cops are the ones that charged him. I had called 911 bc he was threatening to blow his brains out in front of me. 

I had recorded the conversation and the cops listened to it. In his rant he said he had video of me pointing a gun at him. The cops asked me about it, and I said that Yes I had months before because I had locked myself in the bedroom during one of our arguments that was escalating and he kicked a hole tbrough the door. They went inside and saw the broken door, and he admitted to doing it so they took him to jail. In the mug shot it says criminal damage but on the paperwork the police gave him it says DV. 

Screenshot_20210430-073856_DuckDuckGo.jpg