Junctionboy

1 minute ago, Crazymonkey said:

One day I hope your view will change.Its no joke to have to point a gun at someone and tell them your going to kill him if he doesn't put his daughter down .I don't think she was even 2 yet and he had her about 2or 3 feet off the ground. It will definitely put things in perspective.

It’s not a view I have, it’s nature. You never heard girls like bad boys or that nice guys finish last? This is new information to you? Again I’m not saying simply physically, mental abuse, money, sexual, there’s many different things. “Women would rather be beat to death than bored to death” I don’t mean 100% physical. Beat mentally, physically, criminal activity, etc 

12 minutes ago, Crazymonkey said:

Bad boys yes I can agree. Getting hit not so much.ONE day that may be your daughter ,then what ?You going to crack a joke and say she had it coming or she liked it?

I’m not saying this is the situation in this case. But I know several women that get beat and the next day they are back like nothing ever happened.

• Like 1

At my job in college, I cant even remember how many times the office lady showed up with two black eyes because "the pit bull hewd butted her during play time."

I was young and naive so I didn't think anything of it until I realized it happened almost every weekend....

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

At my job in college, I cant even remember how many times the office lady showed up with two black eyes because "the pit bull hewd butted her during play time."

I was young and naive so I didn't think anything of it until I realized it happened almost every weekend....

Fat and dumb?

Just FYI he didn't hit me. He was scaring me and I locked myself in the bedroom to get awatly from him. He kicked the door in. He manipulated me by threatening to blow his brains out, but I had an ex who acfualky did that, and he knew it, so he used that against me. In nursing school they teach us to take all threats of suicide seriously. He walked in the bedroom and got the bullets so I called 911 bc I didn't know what else to do living in the country all alone. I couldn't physically stop him. He is much stronger than me. I thought I was doing the right thing to save his life. 🥺

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Str8Shooter19er said:

Just FYI he didn't hit me. He was scaring me and I locked myself in the bedroom to get awatly from him. He kicked the door in. He manipulated me by threatening to blow his brains out, but I had an ex who acfualky did that, and he knew it, so he used that against me. In nursing school they teach us to take all threats of suicide seriously. He walked in the bedroom and got the bullets so I called 911 bc I didn't know what else to do living in the country all alone. I couldn't physically stop him. He is much stronger than me. I thought I was doing the right thing to save his life. 🥺

Sounds like an unstable psycho at best. Distance yourself from him and don't let him play the victim card.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2022 at 8:34 AM, trphyhntr said:

I thought big browns and Lance hunted with that Kenny guy. Doves i thought 

I never did.  I was invited numerous times to dove hunt out there however.

I was also invited to Kansas to hunt WT as well.

I shot some steel with him one time, that is it.  

I can't believe I missed this thread for so long. 

Str8shooter19er, I really hope you can get anything back.  I wish I would have bought some of that stuff.  I would hand it over with no payback needed.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I bought some broad heads from him 3 or 4 years ago out at an alfalfa farm in Buckeye. He was out shooting foam with some other guys. He was proud of the farm but sure didn’t seem like a farmer to me. I told him my cousins farmed a few miles  west and he talked like he knew them but doubtful. They don’t have time to do anything other than work. 
I can’t remember what they were other than they were fixed blades. I’ll figure out what they were and get them to you if they belonged to you or your dad. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Ed67 said:

I bought some broad heads from him 3 or 4 years ago out at an alfalfa farm in Buckeye. He was out shooting foam with some other guys. He was proud of the farm but sure didn’t seem like a farmer to me. I told him my cousins farmed a few miles  west and he talked like he knew them but doubtful. They don’t have time to do anything other than work. 
I can’t remember what they were other than they were fixed blades. I’ll figure out what they were and get them to you if they belonged to you or your dad. 

Thank-you. The bow and arrow stuff did not belong to my Dad or I. He likely bought that stuff with money from things he stole from us and sold, but my Dad and I weren't bow hunters, so you can keep those with a pure conscience. Thank-you for offering though. That is very kind of you. 

13 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

I never did.  I was invited numerous times to dove hunt out there however.

I was also invited to Kansas to hunt WT as well.

I shot some steel with him one time, that is it.  

I can't believe I missed this thread for so long. 

Str8shooter19er, I really hope you can get anything back.  I wish I would have bought some of that stuff.  I would hand it over with no payback needed.  

Thank-you, Lance. I appreciate everyone coming forward with their interactions with him. Maybe I will be able to get something back if people keep seeing this thread. Or an affadavit that they bought something that belonged to me or my mom... I am not hopeful though and feeling defeated. 🥺

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PRDATR said:

Sounds like an unstable psycho at best. Distance yourself from him and don't let him play the victim card.

Yes he is very vengeful and so I am worried he will do something violent should he get in trouble for anything.