Junctionboy

2 minutes ago, Couescrazy33 said:

This is gonna get good! ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ

Exactly what I was thinking lol.

24 minutes ago, Junctionboy said:

Yesโ€” Junction Tx โ€” low fence ranch. We are in between Junction and Roosvelt TX โ€”- have you been here before? Did you like it?

Love Junction, shot my first Tx whitetail in Junction, Cleo area, low fence ranch.ย  I was walking to my stand in the predawn hours and heard an elk bugle, shocked me to hear that in the hill county.ย  My in-laws are in Rio Medina, will be driving by Junction in about a week.ย  Love that place.

Same guy โ€” thats the thread that sent me over the top to post on hereโ€” it made me think he was being disingenuous โ€” if my wife had been in the hospital with covid and was in bad shape with and from other complications I wouldnโ€™t be saying those things and yes thats the guy. He finally texted me when I assume he saw that I outed himโ€” to be honest this thing is broken โ€” I wouldnโ€™t believe anything he said now. ย So I have said my piece - it wont do me or anybody else any good to belabor thisโ€” buyer/trader beware!

• Like 1

Dude for some axis, I'll get ya on some Coues w a general tag in AZ lol.ย ย 

Sorry to hear about the troubles...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Acslate said:

Love Junction, shot my first Tx whitetail in Junction, Cleo area, low fence ranch.ย  I was walking to my stand in the predawn hours and heard an elk bugle, shocked me to hear that in the hill county.ย  My in-laws are in Rio Medina, will be driving by Junction in about a week.ย  Love that place.

I heard elk the first year we bought the ranch, but havent heard them sinceโ€” shot an auodad last month and we have sika and black buck regularly and the very occasional red deer in the backโ€” but whats dependable is Whitetails, axis, pigs, and turkeys. Here are some of our deerโ€”. We are low fenceโ€” but I feed a ton of protien to grow and to hold the animals we haveโ€” here are some of our whitetails

BAD31564-8BD0-49D4-8FB3-F8E4A55FD2C0.jpeg

B2A414F6-2FE0-462B-99B4-A190D23535B3.jpeg

6F12156B-87B6-4A9E-BA2D-EE051B16E550.jpeg

B218A0AA-2E76-47C2-AC12-DF78263711E9.jpeg

D1D35994-BE07-463D-98FA-F5A104E776C7.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Wow! 1

Looks like you've got quite the place there and you were very generous in your hunt swap. Sorry you got hosed man. Not all of us on this site are shady. Stick around

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Isn't birdhunter the same guy who argued the horses around heber were wild?

Serious? We had an understanding that you come to Kansas one of these years for a week and hunt deer. I wanted to wait but you told me to haul butt down there in the summer to hunt. We agreed this winter or next you come out for a week with me. I went to Kansas this year early and ya my ol lady got sick and went to hospital ( she has medical problems ). Told you Iโ€™m free for 4 days to hunt. You said no you wanted to come next year. Iโ€™ve never blown you off and always got back to you. Your being pissy because I didnโ€™t respond back ASAP? I was there and told you to come out but YOU said no you were going to wait. So come on here all you want but get the facts straight dude. You knew we had this deal arranged for you next year the lastย we talked.ย 

• Love 1
  • Wow! 2

13 minutes ago, bryce525 said:

Isn't birdhunter the same guy who argued the horses around heber were wild?

Yes. Then vanished and came back. Guessing he will be gone for a while again.ย 
ย 

edit: nvm he posted above lol

ย 

2nd edit: indeed juicyย 

• Like 1