Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Where's Casey??? 70 - 7

Fortunately for the Tucson faithful, thanks to COVID, no one was there to see it in person.  \"/  Forks Up!!!

• Haha 1

The worst team in history was a s s stomped by terrible team- thank you for the stomping Sumlin fired!  

59 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I get it, sumlin sucked for years. But how you gonna fire your coach the day after the rivalry game. 

you don't, you FIRE HIM immediately after the and NOT wait until the day after- but I will take the outcome!  

2 hours ago, Redman said:

The worst team in history was a s s stomped by terrible team- thank you for the stomping Sumlin fired!  

Ahhh the classic “You suck, we just suck more” defense.  What was on that field Friday were two teams incompletely different universes.

One team is young with lots of talent who lack experience closing out games and making mental mistakes.

The other team is devoid of leadership, talent and passion.

The power dynamics of this situation aren’t changing in the near future.

But sure, tell yourself that ASU is terrible if that helps you sleep at night.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

In other news..........Snowflake broke a 27 year drought Saturday defeating Yuma Catholic, COVID19 deserves an asterix, Moro is gone, Snowflake defeated Ricedorf finally in the semis.......the gold ball came home this weekend!!!

statechamps.jpg.745614836122f0c66890b8856e0737d6.jpg

Congrats, the asterisk should be that an actual small town school beat out those valley academy schools in 3a

• Like 2

Good to see the trophy finally make it's way back to the white mountains! It's been hard for the mountain boys to compete with private schools for the last 15 or so years. We (Queen Creek class of 2004) always ended up losing to Seton Catholic or Phoenix Christian in the semi's. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Good to see the trophy finally make it's way back to the white mountains! It's been hard for the mountain boys to compete with private schools for the last 15 or so years. We (Queen Creek class of 2004) always ended up losing to Seton Catholic or Phoenix Christian in the semi's. 

And who can forget AZ boys ranch........

31 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Let the record show BR has won 3 state championships in the last 15 years and 4 in the last 16. 

I almost felt bad for the Wildcats, that was tough to watch.

It was also a great game, great fan support and great outcome for Snowflake. I was just there for the cheerleaders. 

Let me rephrase that, My daughter is a senior cheerleader and we were there to support her/them. 

Congrats Lobos!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow! 1