Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Where's Casey??? 70 - 7

3 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

I almost felt bad for the Wildcats, that was tough to watch.

It was also a great game, great fan support and great outcome for Snowflake. I was just there for the cheerleaders. 

Let me rephrase that, My daughter is a senior cheerleader and we were there to support her/them. 

Congrats Lobos!

Glad you were able to get tickets....on a normal year Snowflake fills their side and part of whoever else is there....great following!!

Lots of years the road went through Blue Ridge................

I am an Aggie (Texas A&M graduate) and we had Sumlin as a coach (we called him Rumlin or Stumblin as reference to his love of drink or so the rumors say) He got lucky with Manziel and Evans on one team (he didnt recruit them I dont think) after that he proceeded to start and then lose as in transfer — Kyler Murray, Kenny Hill and Kyle Allen all great QB’s— this guy is a train wreck. Glad to see y’all are past his lousy leadership— hopefully someone figures out the guy is a dumpster fire as a head coach before he is hired in that capacity elsewhere.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Junctionboy said:

I am an Aggie (Texas A&M graduate) 

One of the best experiences I’ve had was Midnight Yell at Kyle Field. I’ve experienced a lot of big college football events and traditions growing up in TN, but Aggies have something really special there. 

26 minutes ago, Non-Typical Solutions said:

Glad you were able to get tickets....on a normal year Snowflake fills their side and part of whoever else is there....great following!!

Lots of years the road went through Blue Ridge................

Trust me I went to Show Low High school from 92-96   I think BR went undeafeted basically all 4 years 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

Trust me I went to Show Low High school from 92-96   I think BR went undeafeted basically all 4 years 

Should have transferred.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

Should have transferred.

I can't even imagine having BR for an Alum  that would be about the worst thing in the world. Its hard enough that my children go to Snowflake. :) but at least snowflake seems to be a decent school, both SL and BR have suffered greatly the last few years. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WHT_MTNMAN said:

I can't even imagine having BR for an Alum  that would be about the worst thing in the world. Its hard enough that my children go to Snowflake. :) but at least snowflake seems to be a decent school, both SL and BR have suffered greatly the last few years. 

Cope. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Ahhh the classic “You suck, we just suck more” defense.  What was on that field Friday were two teams incompletely different universes.

One team is young with lots of talent who lack experience closing out games and making mental mistakes.

The other team is devoid of leadership, talent and passion.

The power dynamics of this situation aren’t changing in the near future.

But sure, tell yourself that ASU is terrible if that helps you sleep at night.

I agree with everything you said, maybe saying ASU was terrible was a little hard- after all they beat Kent State and Sacramento St. 

Don't get me wrong they whipped the sh*t out of UA, wasn't even close- but the kids quit on Stumblin and he got fired because of the a s s whooping. This was the greatest thing ASU ever done for UA! The cruelest thing ASU could have only won by 10-14 pts and Sumlin would have been back -  UA was not going to fire him (make him fire his assistants but that whopping changed that- the inevitable happened 2 years sooner! Thank you Scumies!    

The power dynamics? LOL  They certainly wouldn't had have changed if the game was closer-  

20 hours ago, Redman said:

I agree with everything you said, maybe saying ASU was terrible was a little hard- after all they beat Kent State and Sacramento St. 

Huh?? ASU played only three games and lost two -- to UCLA and SC. In both,they were the better team, but wound up losing in the very end of both games. And IMO, the reason was the coaching rather than the excecution.; in both games the defense changed up from how they played the entire game and went into a "let's not allow a long pass" mode. Thus, the other teams just dinked their way down the field with runs and short passes that also ate up the clock. All thru the earlier part of the game, ASU was stuffing those plays. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Huh?? ASU played only three games and lost two -- to UCLA and SC. In both,they were the better team, but wound up losing in the very end of both games. And IMO, the reason was the coaching rather than the excecution.; in both games the defense changed up from how they played the entire game and went into a "let's not allow a long pass" mode. Thus, the other teams just dinked their way down the field with runs and short passes that also ate up the clock. All theru the earlier part of the game, ASU was stuffing those plays. 

First ASU beat the heck out of UA, second UCLA ran the ball down ASU's throat.... the coaching woes you describe will continue and ASU will fall short next year-  but they will be better than UA. 

I will bet ASU fans will be disappointed to be the 3rd -5th place team in the PAC 12 (they were that under Graham)  the seat will get warm for Herm and within 3 years a change will be made, but they will not be as disastrous as UA, just the expectations are higher for ASU - UA is using terms as quality coach.... that smells of lets just be competitive-

Congrats to ASU you don't suck nearly as bad as UA  

10 hours ago, Redman said:

First ASU beat the heck out of UA, second UCLA ran the ball down ASU's throat.... the coaching woes you describe will continue and ASU will fall short next year-  but they will be better than UA. 

I will bet ASU fans will be disappointed to be the 3rd -5th place team in the PAC 12 (they were that under Graham)  the seat will get warm for Herm and within 3 years a change will be made, but they will not be as disastrous as UA, just the expectations are higher for ASU - UA is using terms as quality coach.... that smells of lets just be competitive-

Congrats to ASU you don't suck nearly as bad as UA  

I think you're smoking something weird. 🤣

The YOUNG talent ASU has at the skill positions right now is outstanding. It will carry them to great heights next year. 

• Like 1

The difference between The talent Graham was able to bring in , and what Herm has brought is huge.  The future looks bright at ASU.   We just need a normal season with games not being cancelled and fans able to attend.  I actually hope UA gets back as well.  Not a fan, but competition is good.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, trphyhntr said:

Congrats, the asterisk should be that an actual small town school beat out those valley academy schools in 3a

Well, it should be noted "those valley academy schools" got bumped up to 4A this past season. So yeah, asterisk...

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Well, it should be noted those valley schools got bumped up to 4A. So yeah, asterisk...

you are fake news. Snowflake beat American leadership academy Gilbert in the 3a semi finals....