Sign in to follow this  
SunDevil

Where's Casey??? 70 - 7

Just now, trphyhntr said:

Snowflake beat American leadership academy Gilbert in the 3a semi finals....

The two schools that played in the 3A championship last year (ALA Queen Creek and Ben Franklin) were bumped up to 4A, in no small part due to the whining and complaining of the small town schools. If you can't beat them, get them out of your division.😉

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, rossislider said:

The two schools that played in the 3A championship last year (ALA Queen Creek and Ben Franklin) were bumped up to 4A, in no small part due to the whining and complaining of the small town schools. If you can't beat them, get them out of your division.😉

That may be but my original statement that you quoted is true and you are fake news. ALAG, ALAI, Gilbert Christian, Phoenix Christian 😉 

3a East region of champions. 

• Haha 1

Zona FB is going to struggle for the next 2 - 3 years.  even then, it is highly unlikely any Tucsonan's will see their beloved team in the Rose Bowl in their lifetime.

13 minutes ago, SunDevil said:

Zona FB is going to struggle for the next 2 - 3 years.  even then, it is highly unlikely any Tucsonan's will see their beloved team in the Rose Bowl in their lifetime.

But you’re a Tucsonan...say it ain’t so!

When it comes to HS football, my alma mater, Bergen Catholic (BC) in NJ, is usually ranked in the top 25 in the U.S. by Maxpreps, USA Today and others. Over the years, they have won many state championships and produced a bunch of college & NFL players such as Brian Cushing, Jim Dray, Rick Scanlon, Garrett Dickerson, Tanner McEvoy and Isaiah Williams. This year Maxpreps has them #1 in NJ but not ranked nationally because of playing a short schedule due to C-19.

They often travel around the country to play other nationally ranked teams. Several years ago, they traveled to Vegas to play Bishop Gorman and soundly beat them. Anou Solomon, the ex-UofA QB, was the Gorman QB for that game. If I recall, it was the only defeat of his senor season. 

And lastly....I have a special connection to BC's program since I was in the first graduating class in 1959, played on the first football team in 1958 and scored the very first TD in school history. 

From the Bergen Evening Record newspaper:

TD.jpg.3e3afd28a9fc75a196ee529f59ea5b05.jpg

• Like 5

HAHA I may smoke some weird stuff in my smoker, but enjoy being 3-4 placed team in the PAC 12 next year:

Oregon

USC

Maybe ASU but its a toss up - UCLA 

17 minutes ago, Redman said:

HAHA I may smoke some weird stuff in my smoker, but enjoy being 3-4 placed team in the PAC 12 next year:

Oregon

USC

Maybe ASU but its a toss up - UCLA 

ape.gif.268a995409373aaf4fbd019a2748599f.gif

My prediction: 

Oregon in the north; ASU in the south; ASU to the Rose Bowl.

Write it down!! 😎

• Like 3