5guyshunting

Joe and the Ho

That dudes in bad shape. Did you see when he left the podium. He could not hardly walk without her help. I give it under 1 year for him.

She'll take over by mid February. Nancey already made sure of that. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ctafoya said:

She'll take over by mid February. Nancey already made sure of that. 

Guess who is next in line, crazy Nancy LOL.

Willie Brown's Saturday Ride will be POTUS inside of 6mo.  She'll name Spartacus or AOC her VP.  Nancy won't be in tge running, despite the Order of Succession.  That only has bearing in emergencies.

• Like 1

There needs to be an age limit and term limits.  Enough is enough.  Left and right should be able to get behind this movement.  

I appreciate the notion of wisdom with age and can personally attest to that but after a point fine wine doesn’t get better it gets sour.  

• Like 2

I know that for some folks around here it may be cool to act like a tough guy and buck political correctness but the title of this thread only perpetuates the stereotypes that liberals use to invalidate our political voices. We have to be smarter and not play into their hands.

I am shocked this hasn't been shutdown yet. And the ignorance demonstrated by posting something like this, especially to a forum owned by a woman is ridiculous. Come on guys.

• Like 1

I believe the Democrats have set the bar.  Even though I am not in the habit of using derogatory terms towards women, I'm tired of being held to a different standard.  

• Like 3