azhuntnut

… AR15 Upper w/scope

I do like it. But above my realm. Looks like fun! I'll just have to dream.

Is there a caliber you'd like to trade for? I don't need the scope.

2 hours ago, fatbastard said:

What magazines would one have to use? I have heard that the 25 is the best of the WSSM's.

You can use ar15 magazines, you just modify the follower to accept the larger case. I just use a dremel to modify mine. I have been shooting the .243 wssm in an ar platform for a long time and it kills animals dead on the spot, even at long yardage. I have also used it for hunting deer and pigs.

On 12/15/2020 at 12:27 PM, azhuntnut said:

You can use ar15 magazines, you just modify the follower to accept the larger case. I just use a dremel to modify mine. I have been shooting the .243 wssm in an ar platform for a long time and it kills animals dead on the spot, even at long yardage. I have also used it for hunting deer and pigs.

Nice

I have a .223 wssm that I started working on for the ar-plateform but like everything I started on guns never finished. and that was years ago before they were offered. some ar nuts were talking about it so had to try it. then  I heard of the .25 WSSM and 243 Wssm. the modified ar mags work extreamly well

I got a 223 wssm  A bolt I havent even fired yet.

I have a brand new never fired Kimber 1911 in 45 acp. 

I’m pushing an 87g vmax out of my .243 wssm at 3500fps. The cases are virtually the same. I also have a 25wssm bolt action I want to load with something around 100 grains and use it for deer. David