BeardownAZ

ATF going after pistol braces

To say the next 4 years are going to be interesting is a understatement. Biden has already meet with the ATF. Why??? Isnt there more important things looming? Not when control is your goal. Its not just these companies listed anymore, its recently been extended to any and all braces now. God help us!

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2020/11/16/report-atf-working-joe-biden-go-after-ar-15-pistol-braces/

• Wow! 1

Please send your comments to the ATF on this issue. It will be the first of many. If you don't respond now, don't expect it to stop. 

Sending comments to the ATF won't do any good they are puppets on a string and a joke. The whole system is so corrupt and the politicians on the left are going to try and make there names and ideas as big as they can early on. Hold on it's gonna be a chit show.

After legislators and citizens spoke up they have withdrawn there letter. Small win, but this is one of the first fights. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

There is nothing that GOA or NRA or anyone can do against the “machine” if the machine doesn’t want them to. 

So you are saying it does no good to vote? Or you can represent yourself in court without any HELP? Take a look at the work they have done and are doing, then get back to us. 

PS I wont give my money to the NRA .

3 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

So you are saying it does no good to vote? 

At this point of course I don’t. Who could possibly trust voting right now? Doesn’t matter what it is about, they stack the deck and push the agenda if they want to. 

8 minutes ago, 452b264 said:

Or you can represent yourself in court without any HELP? Take a look at the work they have done and are doing, then get back to us. 

I thought this thread was about pistol braces? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, trphyhntr said:

I thought this thread was about pistol braces? 

And I just gave everyone a link to up to date information and pre-written letters to send to your federal or state reps. What have you done in recent months to defend our 2A rights?

ttN5OK9T_x96.jpg

NRA

JUST IN: The ATF withdrew its guidance on pistol stabilizing braces. Thank you to all @NRA members, gun owners, pro-2A members of Congress, @SenateMajLdr McConnell, @RepRichHudson, and all who helped strike down the @ATFHQ’s unsuccessful overreach.
  • Like 5