Team STO

Urgent need of Hornandy 6.5 Ammo for hunt

My son and I are going to hunt Whitetail and hogs in Texas December 26-30 and the ammo shortage caught us by surprise. We are well-stocked with several rounds but can’t find any Hornandy Match  147gr or 143 ELD X or Match anywhere and running out of time. We live in Phoenix area but will do what we need to do 2-3 boxes would be outstanding and will obviously pay

I’ve got a box of Hornady Precision Hunter 143 grain ELD-X I can spare if that helps. 

• Like 2

Matt, that would really help. How can we get a box and pay you. Gladly drive to Scottsdale tomorrow or next week. We leave on the 26th and the boys rifle is tuned with turrets to the 147 gr but we should be 100 or less yds where we are hunting Whitetail 

Shoot me a text and we’ll get it worked out. I can meet up with you tomorrow. 480.221.3610.

• Like 3

There are 100 different cartridges that fire a 6.5mm bullet. Are you only looking for bullets or loaded rounds? Gotta be more specific 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Team STO said:

6.5 was in title and man bun, really, you bored

The fact that you think a 6.5 Creedmoor is the only 6.5 proves ownership of said man bun.  

• Like 4