Team STO

Urgent need of Hornandy 6.5 Ammo for hunt

20 minutes ago, Rob Stephan said:

Just an FYI - I personally look and read on this site everyday (I’m an old retired guy). I give a few “likes” here and there, but very rarely comment publicly.  (Some on this site are brutal, most are awesome)  I have sent quite a few private messages for those asking for ammo, reloading information, etc.  Because I don’t interact publicly, doesn’t mean I just drop in when I need something......just something for a few of you to think about😀

Well if you click on the Team STO profile is says he joined on Sat at 12:49pm, his first post was at 12:58pm asking for ammo. I'm guessing that Team STO didn't spent that 9 minutes between joining and his first post, putting up any likes or helping anyone out. Just sayin! On the side, if you think there are some brutal people here, go on the 24hr Campfire and post that your a Biden supporter and you think Kamala is hot, you voted for Hilary last time and you shoot a 6.5 Creed.

• Like 3

On 12/21/2020 at 7:07 PM, 25-06 said:

So does this mean you're not rockin a b!tch biscuit?

I never heard that one( Bitch Biscuit) before thats the funniest thing Ever, you win the internet today and you owe me a new keyboard

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Well if you click on the Team STO profile is says he joined on Sat at 12:49pm, his first post was at 12:58pm asking for ammo. I'm guessing that Team STO didn't spent that 9 minutes between joining and his first post, putting up any likes or helping anyone out. Just sayin! On the side, if you think there are some brutal people here, go on the 24hr Campfire and post that your a Biden supporter and you think Kamala is hot, you voted for Hilary last time and you shoot a 6.5 Creed.

On the campfire Bigstick would let you have it.  Those old guys on there are something else.

4 minutes ago, Stray Horse said:

On the campfire Bigstick would let you have it.  Those old guys on there are something else.

I'm sure someone would post something that would make a drunken sailor blush!

7 hours ago, Team STO said:

Honestly a friend told me to go to the classified section here to search for ammo and it paid off. Pics will follow after the trip. I am not a trophy hunter, just a guy who loves to teach the next generation. Taught hundreds of kids to fish through a club I ran and helped a dozen or so kids in the last three years harvest their first animal. I have only hunted about 6 years. It was not meant to be a hit and run but most chat boards tend to have very combative members I don’t have time for lol

Dude:

people ask you what cartridge so they could help and when you finally posted again you were blaming them...just man up and take responsibility for your screwup. 

Given the popularity of 6.5CM i would have thought that it was obvious what he was asking. If it was one of the others he likely would have specified.  Of course i could be wrong.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Given the popularity of 6.5CM i would have thought that it was obvious what he was asking. If it was one of the others he likely would have specified.  Of course i could be wrong.  

As one who owns 3 - 6.5’s, not one a CM, I think you are wrong. 

I must be an outlier. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MMACFIVE said:

As one who owns 3 - 6.5’s, not one a CM, I think you are wrong. 

I must be an outlier. 

Maybe, but due to that you would have been more specific wouldnt ya?

7 hours ago, 10Turkeys said:

Shooting a creed is in the same category as the others?   I shoot a creed, but def don’t support Biden or the other stuff!,,,,

18 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Maybe, but due to that you would have been more specific wouldnt ya?

You are correct- I would have listed the cartridge I needed.....Not because of what I own though. Because of what I needed. 

note I said cartridge. 

1 minute ago, tomharveyb said:

Shooting a creed is in the same category as the others?   I shoot a creed, but def don’t support Biden or the other stuff!,,,,

If you spend some time on the fire, you would understand.

Somehow people hear 6.5 and then it’s automatically a Creedmoor.  Makes no sense to me, but that’s what some think.  I’ve told people about my 6.5-284 and they still hear 6.5 Creedmoor, wtf?  I was at the range shooting my suppressed 6mm Creed when a guy asked what I was shooting.  I told him a 6 Creedmoor and somehow his response was” Oh a 6.5 Creedmoor, cool man.  Given what the 6.5 man bun has turned into I am embarrassed to call it a Creedmoor and I just make up names for my 6Creed. Like a 6mm Peterson, or 6CR.  Easier that way.  

• Like 3

On 12/23/2020 at 8:45 PM, stalkincoues said:

Somehow people hear 6.5 and then it’s automatically a Creedmoor.  Makes no sense to me, but that’s what some think.  I’ve told people about my 6.5-284 and they still hear 6.5 Creedmoor, wtf?  I was at the range shooting my suppressed 6mm Creed when a guy asked what I was shooting.  I told him a 6 Creedmoor and somehow his response was” Oh a 6.5 Creedmoor, cool man.  Given what the 6.5 man bun has turned into I am embarrassed to call it a Creedmoor and I just make up names for my 6Creed. Like a 6mm Peterson, or 6CR.  Easier that way.  

Do you have a man bun? If so he made an honest mistake.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, cactusjack said:

Do you have a man bun? If so he made an honest mistake.

Lol, no sir I do not.  Nor do I wear Timberlands, flannel shirts for style or have a 6.5 Creedmoor.  I still think the term “bitch biscuit” is the funniest thing I’ve heard in a long time 😂

• Like 3