Team STO

Urgent need of Hornandy 6.5 Ammo for hunt

All the time at the range, I get the "what caliber are you shootin' there?"

I say, "6.5 Sherman Short", or "6.5 SLR", or "6 Creedmoor", and I ALWAYS get, "Oh, 6.5 Creedmoor?  Yeah, them are great.  I got me a Savage 6.5 Creedmoor that shoots dime sized groups."

Yeah....right....

4365b697213cb62614bae02e21dff6d7.jpg.41e7ac2e4014e5ec53e67d57f4645adb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The best part of this whole thing is that this dude is out shooting deer and pigs.

Meanwhile all you dudes are busy measuring peckers on the internet and trying to one up each other with who can claim the most obscure 6.5 cartridge.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

The best part of this whole thing is that this dude is out shooting deer and pigs.

Meanwhile all you dudes are busy measuring peckers on the internet and trying to one up each other with who can claim the most obscure 6.5 cartridge.

My 6.5 is a 6.5x6.5>€£¥*+=%1/:;4/12B.S! Obviously it’s the Einstein 6.5 built in the late 17th century Portugal. 

46 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Have you been spying on me? Pecker measurer watcher! 

Here’s the new .17 creedmore. Parent case 50bmg. So all us here dudes can shoot em right from the house using the computer for a dead rest. 

B5B46CC1-644E-4DE6-A1D7-779A434AC9F2.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ocotillo4me said:

Here’s the new .17 creedmore. Parent case 50bmg. So all us here dudes can shoot em right from the house using the computer for a dead rest. 

B5B46CC1-644E-4DE6-A1D7-779A434AC9F2.jpeg

Like a big wet fart coming out of a small butt. Somethings gonna rip!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Flatlander said:

Yeah or selling them on Gunbroker for 4X what he bought them here for lol.  I guess either way he wins.  

That doesn’t mean everyone else can’t have a little fun in the meantime though.  

For the most obscure 6.5 name, I like the 6.5BB (6.5 Bitch Biscuit). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, stalkincoues said:

Yeah or selling them on Gunbroker for 4X what he bought them here for lol.  I guess either way he wins.  

That doesn’t mean everyone else can’t have a little fun in the meantime though.  

For the most obscure 6.5 name, I like the 6.5BB (6.5 Bitch Biscuit). 

You win.  The best I could do is 6.5 MB. 

• Haha 1

Ohh man this is getting funny!  I remember in 2007 when it first came out.  By 2008 and the reviews were awesome!!  This round is truly amazing!  Lots of people wanted it.  Lots of shooters and hunters kept saying it will disappear like the 243 WSSM.  I knew it wasn't going anywhere. Then it took off and everybody got one.   I bought one and it was fun.  Then built my 6.5-270 AI.   Now by 2015 every person had one and it was the only thing talked about.   Now for avid shooters, long range hunters, competition shooters, and hard core hunters hate trendiness!!  But that gun shoots so well still today alot of competition shooters shoot the CM.   But I had a shooting rifle made by Eric from Axis Works in the 6.5 CM.  Took it to the range and there was another guy with his CM costume  rifle ( Sick looking gun) made by Axis Works.   I asked what are you shooting.  He said a 6.5........well which is it?  I asked CM, Lapua, Sweede??  He then looked down and said softly CM.  Ha ha now we are all to embarrass to admit we have that round.  I for one love the jokes and the jabs of the the CM.  Because its totally true. But what else is true is this round is amazing!