Adicted

Can someone sell me 12 guage shells-- Trying to hunt with kids Wednesda

kinda sucks too cause he has a full pallet. he had to run to the left coast a week or so ago, he might be back before Christmas. I'll put another bug in his ear if I dont hear from him.

I have some but I am in chandler. If you want to drive all the way over here let me know.

Also ill give it you for the kids. No need to buy it if you have to drive all the way over here to get it.

• Like 7

Braint_az appreciate the offer but will not take 6-8 boxes free.  Will be tough to get to chandler next day or so but i will hit u up tomorrow if any of my westside connections dont work..  Solid of you though brian..thx

I have as much as you want(not really but plenty). Just give me whatever Cabelas charges for it so I can buy more when I need it. I’m at 83rd Ave and thunderbird. 602-989-o67o. 

7 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Braint_az appreciate the offer but will not take 6-8 boxes free.  Will be tough to get to chandler next day or so but i will hit u up tomorrow if any of my westside connections dont work..  Solid of you though brian..thx

Just let me know. I'm more than happy to give them to you. It was my dad's. He would be happy to know that it went to a couple kids to be able to hunt. I'll PM you my number just in case.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, briant_az said:

Just let me know. I'm more than happy to give them to you. It was my dad's. He would be happy to know that it went to a couple kids to be able to hunt. I'll PM you my number just in case.

PM’d you. I’m in Chandler right now and could take it home for him since I’m much closer than you are. 

• Like 1

Brian and matt thx for the offer. Going to run by sportsmans in 2 hours. Buddy just called said they have a bunch. If i dont get them will hit u guys up. Thx guys. 

• Like 4