muleybowhunter

Covid relif bill

Line item veto bare minimum.

• Like 1

Veto. 100% veto, make them put a real bill that put the money where it should go if they are going to spend it. 

• Like 4

900 million for gender studies, wtf you dont know the diff between and outie vs innie.  1billon to a museum, 100 million to Zimbabwe and a trillion to build a wall around jordan as illegal immigration ia illegal, but the fence in on southern border is bad.

Im shocked pelosi didnt say must pass to know whats in it.  

All freaking crooks, should all be in prison 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Then US government sucks!! Both parties don’t give one shoot about the American people, they line there pockets & screw the rest of us!! Trump is the only one who fights for the common man & he gets the shaft from the cheating asshole liberals. God help us all when Biden takes over. We are heading for a civil war & I say bring it on, we need a good cleansing!!

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, n2horns said:

a trillion to build a wall around jordan as illegal immigration ia illegal, but the fence in on southern border is bad.

So in boredom I surf over to the local news to catch wx and what story are they pimping, 'The border wall is an ugly eyesore built in a pristine desert .' 

The local news is grooming viewers, "wall bad needs to go. " I've had it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Outdoor Writer said:

No can do. That power was stripped in the 1990s. 

Yeah it's unconstitutional...just like the Democrats. A pocket veto would punish congress since they're so eager to adjourn and go home for the holidays.

• Like 2

Trumps demanding 2k per person.  Giving away the taxpayers money for the next 20  years is not going to keep him in the White House.

1 hour ago, NOTAGS said:

Trumps demanding 2k per person.  Giving away the taxpayers money for the next 20  years is not going to keep him in the White House.

He also wants the foreign aid and pork like the billion to a closed museum removed. Remember what happened last time the ARTs were funded? All ended up right back in Democrat coffers.

Money for the Egyptian military that buys Russian hardware? Typical lib move.

• Like 2

Typical Washington politics at work.  Bickering and pork for both sides of the isle.....   

I like Rand Paul's commentary and ideas.  COVID relief?  Yes, but NOT a unilateral money hand-out.  Why does anyone who is still employed need anything???   My 26 year old son is in the restaurant business.  Luckily he has remained employed (other than a short furlough in April...).  He received a check in the spring, and based on his income he will get another one if/when this is final.  Why, though???   Rand Paul was one of only six Republicans to vote no.  Sad....

I suppose an economist would point to the word "stimulus", in that it is hoped that those who get it will go out and spend it hence 'stimulating' the economy.  Still seems like a big waste to me, though.  Of course, the pork should be trimmed either way.

Freaking politics drives me crazy.

• Like 1