Sign in to follow this  
matt

Bruno’s has retumbo, varget, H4350.

10 minutes ago, Adicted said:

They update website? Or answer calls yet?

They haven’t had phones in over a year. You have to text Jason Bruno. 

They ran out of Retumbo, I just missed it.  They still had 4350, H1000, and Varget.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, northAZarcher said:

There whole website is a mess. Don't believe anything on there.

They’ll be the first to tell you that. Things are crazy right now and it flies off the shelf faster than they can unbox it. No reason to update the website right now. 

20 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

Still has Varget, H-4350, H-1000, IMR-4895 in 1 pounders. I saw 1 H-4350 8 pounder.

The 8# is $280. 

Does anyone know if Brunos is still doing backorder? Cuz I been on a back order list for retumbo since middle of last year. Few months back I got my H1000 from them I was on a backorder list so wonder if they got rid of backorders list if the got retumbo in and sold out already. 

I was the only customer at 8am this morning and thought that was odd. They told me the shipment of powder was small, so they didn't send out e-mails. If that makes any sense?

27 minutes ago, David bo6547 said:

Does anyone know if Brunos is still doing backorder? Cuz I been on a back order list for retumbo since middle of last year. Few months back I got my H1000 from them I was on a backorder list so wonder if they got rid of backorders list if the got retumbo in and sold out already. 

I don't think so, I did the same over a year ago and never got a call.  I mentioned it when I was there and they did not have much to say.