Sign in to follow this  
SWDesertRat

WTT 5.56 for 7mm-08

I have a need for 7mm-08 to help my son practice and prepare for his javelina hunt next month. 

I am willing to trade 556 or 9mm (all FMJ) for 139 or 140 grain 7mm-08 rounds. 

PM to get more info.

Happy Festivus and Merry Christmas

Thanks

Not sure where you are, but Shoppers in Chandler had quite a bit of 7mm08 on the shelf this morning.  They had the 140gr federal fusion for $21, which I have found to be fairly consistent. 

3 minutes ago, 1uglydude said:

Not sure where you are, but Shoppers in Chandler had quite a bit of 7mm08 on the shelf this morning.  They had the 140gr federal fusion for $21, which I have found to be fairly consistent. 

Thanks. If I’ll give them a call this weekend. I’m in Peoria so opposite corner of the valley 

I might be able to run over there today. If I do and they are still supplied I could grab you something.

Any specific type you are looking for?

• Like 3

Im in Chandler, I can swing by Shoppers today and see. I work in Central Phoenix and will be at work Saturday morning if you wanted to swing by. I also have a box of the American Whitetail from a rifle that I sold ages ago.  Let me know

• Like 2

If none of the factory rounds are available, I have some 120 nosler ballistic tips, brass, primers, and some appropriate powders. I can assemble something to get your son in the field. 

• Like 3

You all are awesome, such a great community. 

Cactusjack, I sent you a pm. Flatlander and ruppart, appreciate both of your offers, I’ll keep you all posted.

-Clay

• Like 1

One of my kid’s also shoots 7-08 so I grabbed 3 boxes of 139 gn Hornady SST. If you run short let me know.

2 hours ago, Flatlander said:

One of my kid’s also shoots 7-08 so I grabbed 3 boxes of 139 gn Hornady SST. If you run short let me know.

Cactusjack was able to grab 3 of the Fusion 140grn and I’ll meet up on Saturday. 

I really appreciate the help and information. I thought I had run out of options to find some, checked in Flagstaff, Sportsman’s, online and Cabelas. You all are great! Merry Christmas

• Like 3