Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

THE POST OFFICE AT WORK -- SORTA

21 hours ago, elkaholic said:

They had pulled the covid card on my first complaint. Lol

A close look at the response I posted reveals that it was mostly their standard form reply except for the one paragraph that appears to have been added by the supervisor. It had a slightly different font plus a few grammatical errors, in red below: 

Unfortunately, there hasn’t been any movement on your package. The response we get from the last facility where your package had been scanned, (no comma) is that they are experience (experiencing) massive delays due to the record high package volume received this year. And personal shortages do (due) to COVID-19. Unfortunately, there isn’t much that can be done until your package receives its next scan. If you do not receive your package after thirty (30) days from its expected delivery date. You (no period; a comma plus lower case Y) can file a claim through the Mail Recovery Center at USPS.com, under the HELP tab.

Ha.  glad I'm not the only one with USPS issues...  Sent a package to my sister in Cortez CO last week from Mesa... It's been in San Francisco CA since last Wednesday... WTH ???

Had similar issues with packages coming out of Detroit.

For the record, I wish none of us were having these issues...then again, gov't run , what do we expect.

2 hours ago, Outdoor Writer said:

A close look at the response I posted reveals that it was mostly their standard form reply except for the one paragraph that appears to have been added by the supervisor. It had a slightly different font plus a few grammatical errors, in red below: 

Unfortunately, there hasn’t been any movement on your package. The response we get from the last facility where your package had been scanned, (no comma) is that they are experience (experiencing) massive delays due to the record high package volume received this year. And personal shortages do (due) to COVID-19. Unfortunately, there isn’t much that can be done until your package receives its next scan. If you do not receive your package after thirty (30) days from its expected delivery date. You (no period; a comma plus lower case Y) can file a claim through the Mail Recovery Center at USPS.com, under the HELP tab.

Hahaha, must USPS spam letter with all those grammatical errors lol

1 minute ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Did you mean to write "must BE?"  🙄

That was my easter egg for you.

The republican administration has spent the last couple years trying to destroy the USPS infrastructure, these problems are the result. 

Just now, bigorange said:

Outdoor Writer is not Outdoor Editor. I see a couple of grammatical issues in your corrections that make me LoL. Thanks for the laugh. 

Let's see 'em.

8 minutes ago, Outdoor Writer said:

Right. I thought it was spam. 😂

You let him get by with no capital E for Easter?😏

47 minutes ago, bigorange said:

Outdoor Writer is not Outdoor Editor. I see a couple of grammatical issues in your corrections that make me LoL. Thanks for the laugh. 

Other than the non-sentence I let stand as is, I doubt you'll be able to edit my editing. But I'm still waiting to see your versions....

fatty.gif.fbdbb969fd9ae122a101b068f82437aa.gif

Our big ticket item for the youngster this year was slated for delivery dec18! got a text saying running a few hours late. Called and they said they have no delivery for us. This was amazon. Underwhelmed by the way they handled it. I offered to drive to a distrbutiion center. Still haven’t heard back from the so called manager from amazon.

16 minutes ago, AZBIG10 said:

Our big ticket item for the youngster this year was slated for delivery dec18! got a text saying running a few hours late. Called and they said they have no delivery for us. This was amazon. Underwhelmed by the way they handled it. I offered to drive to a distrbutiion center. Still haven’t heard back from the so called manager from amazon.

We had just the opposite experience with Amazon. I ordered some special sheets for my hospital bed and bulk packages of two different sized plastic food containers on Thurs. Dec. 17. Because the order was more than $25, I opted for the free delivery, which was scheduled for Tues., Dec. 22. They came on Sat. Dec. 20 instead, likely from the distribution center here in Phoenix. Given the season, I was somewhat surprised.