257 STW

Swarovski ATS 65 HD spotting scope

Like new took on trade has   neoprene protected covering glass is perfect $1450 have boxes and papers20201224_114418.thumb.jpg.e60207a5d78bf23671f3d5171ed4a037.jpg20201224_114512.thumb.jpg.172588861383c8ff48b4e35a9a1ee5d3.jpg20201224_114355.thumb.jpg.259e56e7e0d5fa299d4336a81e5d4b0a.jpg

Replyed 

Up

Up

Hello. I am interested in your spotter. I found it via a Craigslist search and emailed you via Craigslist. I then came upon this forum and saw your Swaro listed here.

If it is still available I would like to connect with you and discuss payment and shipping options to the East Coast. I prefer PayPal as it protects both seller and buyer's money.

If you are amenable, I would also like to see a few pics without the neoprene for visual inspection before a purchase decision if you would.

Thank you for any reply, yay or nay.

Godspeed & God bless

Stephen

43 minutes ago, VaBarefootBoy said:

Hello. I am interested in your spotter. I found it via a Craigslist search and emailed you via Craigslist. I then came upon this forum and saw your Swaro listed here.

If it is still available I would like to connect with you and discuss payment and shipping options to the East Coast. I prefer PayPal as it protects both seller and buyer's money.

If you are amenable, I would also like to see a few pics without the neoprene for visual inspection before a purchase decision if you would.

Thank you for any reply, yay or nay.

Godspeed & God bless

Stephen

Joined an hour ago and happen to come upon this forum after messaging you on Phoenix Craigslist living in VA 🤔😂

Lowered price