Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Nashville bombing link fixed

I just read the news. Sounds like a big bomb went off in downtown Nashville. My first thought was to wonder what flavor nut job-fringe group did it.

I'm trying to figure out what group the FBI bought the explosives for and gave to someone trying to be cool. Gotta love how they create a crime and donate all the items with people who are trying to be look cool.

The FBI was there investigating people of interest before it even happened according to the reports I read this morning.

Delw so you think the govt new about this and contributed but lost sight of the target like Obama and Holder did and are guilty with gun trafficking fast and furious and the killing of BP Brian Terrie?

Was a mostly peaceful explosion

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Edge said:

Was a mostly peaceful explosion

Like the dems say, nothing happend no protest, damage or explosions, maybe someone used a celebratory sparkler or noise maker. The streets remain cm to chive on.

RVs are now banned as well as 911 calls.  

Just read the FBI is investing some disgruntled dude who parked it outside a AT&T data center. Don’t know what beef he had with them. That’s 1 theory out there.

They named the bomber. I’ve read everything that posted to date. Plenty of info. So far no political motives.

that’s code for not conservative.  

• Like 1