Sobrbiker

Vaseline tubs-$50/ea

I figure I can grab jars of Vaseline at Walmart and sell them here-should be worth it’s weight in gold with all the rampant butt raping going on regarding ammo and reloading supplies...

• Haha 3

The high prices are always based on panic and fear.  Even with high prices, yes people will buy, it is still a deal to someone, but I wouldn't call them idiots.

No different with food like why would someone pay wagyu beef prices when choice meat is the same, it isnt.  

If you need or want based on whatever circumstances you will pay the higher prices.  Just like paying over 110k for a raptor.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Sobrbiker said:

I figure I can grab jars of Vaseline at Walmart and sell them here-should be worth it’s weight in gold with all the rampant butt raping going on regarding ammo and reloading supplies...

With the lastest prices, I don't think they are even having the common courtesy to use vaseline!!!

Can’t rape the willing

if you wait for a storm to find an umbrella, you deserve to get wet. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Can’t rape the willing

if you wait for a storm to find an umbrella, you deserve to get wet. 

Never realized you were so deep

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Sobrbiker said:

Get prepared! You should’ve bought what you needed last year. Election years are always wacky. It’s nothing new. I tried to sell primers here last year for $35/1k and no one wanted them. Quit relying on others in a time of need. When this settles down, which it will, go buy enough primers, powder, etc where it doesn’t matter what’s going on. I got caught with pants down a few years back with .22. Never again. Spent the last few years buying .22 every couple of weeks. Now I have 10k of .22. I don’t care what .22 is going for now

• Like 3

Count me in for some, looks like im geading to the desert to stretch my 6.5 out.

Creedmoore obviously 

• Like 2

80997.jpeg

• Like 2

Is this the standard or magnum? Will the magnum cause overpressure in a standard #2 bore?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just curious what ever happened to 30-06 and .280 and .270, 25-06? Some of the best rounds ever developed and most of the time there’s no need to look toooo far .. Seems like everyone with a cm thinks they can shoot deer better with a highly overrated, hard to find round. I’m pretty sure the deer are laughing lol. Recoil? That’s even funnier. On targets it’s understandable. For hunting???? Funny chit

• Like 1

The over sold CM, and all nosler variations are the bew hot girl on the block.

Nobody wants tried and true calibers.

Remeber there is only one 6.5, the CM. Lol

11 minutes ago, ocotillo4me said:

Just curious what ever happened to 30-06 and .280 and .270, 25-06? Some of the best rounds ever developed and most of the time there’s no need to look toooo far .. Seems like everyone with a cm thinks they can shoot deer better with a highly overrated, hard to find round. I’m pretty sure the deer are laughing lol. Recoil? That’s even funnier. On targets it’s understandable. For hunting???? Funny chit

Don’t be a square. Keep up with what the cool kids are doing! Those originals don’t make internet posts!

Just curious, is the lack of recoil worthy of wounded deer and especially elk at extended range? Most uneducated shooters believe all the hype but there’s still some of us that know it’s bs. 

• Like 1