Sobrbiker

Vaseline tubs-$50/ea

Is wounded deer and especially elk worth all the hype at extended ranges like most uneducated hunters think? Way to much popularity, way to fast. 

33 minutes ago, ocotillo4me said:

Is wounded deer and especially elk worth all the hype at extended ranges like most uneducated hunters think? Way to much popularity, way to fast. 

Don’t worry, hunter recruitment is way down 

7 hours ago, Dirt Nap said:

Get prepared! You should’ve bought what you needed last year. 

Oh I’m good, been surviving this shoot since the AWB of 95....just chuckling, paying attention, and adding to the list of businesses and individuals I’ll never give another dime too...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ocotillo4me said:

Just curious what ever happened to 30-06 and .280 and .270, 25-06? Some of the best rounds ever developed and most of the time there’s no need to look toooo far .. Seems like everyone with a cm thinks they can shoot deer better with a highly overrated, hard to find round. I’m pretty sure the deer are laughing lol. Recoil? That’s even funnier. On targets it’s understandable. For hunting???? Funny chit

those cals went away, just like straight men and Straight women, now we have circus freaks,homos and bitch biscuits  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Delw said:

those cals went away, just like straight men and Straight women, now we have circus freaks,homos and bitch biscuits  

Hey those now have new pronouns its uses. Please see demigirl, enby or nb for nonbinary, fluid, non identifiying, demiguy, man bun, epicene, girlfag, guydyke, genderfuck, hijra, intergender, pangender, transfag, transfeminine and more.

Sorry, been in So Cal for Christmas and Newsolini, Garceti, Pelosi and Schiff spew this propoganda around worse that the Soviets and Chicomms.

Im leaving soon for free AZ, where we have Vaseline threads.

Fortunately I’ve got plenty of ammo and several dozen raw arrow shafts so I don’t really have to play those scarcity games.  The empty ammo isle and the desperate souls roaming them at sportsman’s is a sad sight to behold.   Like a bunch of junkies hanging out hoping to bump into a friend with some meth they’ll share.

I think I’ll add @Sobrbiker to my contacts though, I’ll need some of that Vaseline in 4/15 when it’s finally my turn to get a ‘stimulus’.  God, I hat the ****in government...

• Like 1