dsotm

Draw odds

Anywhere to find draw odds without paying for it? Wondering what my chances are for 13 points, probably close to 0. Might have to bite the bullet and head to Wyoming.

4 hours ago, dsotm said:

2% cool.... Guess I need to start figuring out how to draw Wyoming 

I hunted antelope in Wyoming a few years ago, it was a blast. We went 3 for 3, there are goats everywhere.

Im dumb and would like to know how you find the info posted by catfish kev??

I have 24 antelope pts and would like to hunt while I can still walk..... should have 5 to 10 years before I would have to crawl

Not interested in archery as I have waited this long. 

7 hours ago, dsotm said:

2% cool.... Guess I need to start figuring out how to draw Wyoming 

Im with you. I too would like to take my dad up for the Wyoming hunt as well. Just once would be fine for me

14 hours ago, Zoltar said:

Im dumb and would like to know how you find the info posted by catfish kev??

I have 24 antelope pts and would like to hunt while I can still walk..... should have 5 to 10 years before I would have to crawl

Not interested in archery as I have waited this long. 

Hunters trailhead, $35 per year. If you decide to pull the trigger on it, use thia code. It will give me a credit amd id apprecciatte that. KS9985836

Heres your odds....

Screenshot_20201228-093003_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58f2f29a8fad76db4fd8497a94c14802.jpg

• Like 1

So as i understand it they lag in updating their numbers, so im guessing it's a year behind until their next update.  Theres another one thats good if you hunt multiple states thats updated faster, i think it's toprut.  But toprut is $200 a year i think. 

He just updated the hunterstrailhead odds about 1 month ago so they are current from 2020 draws.  I also use this platform and my biggest complaint with them is they are slow to update their draw odds.  He normally has a sale for $24.95 annual fee this time of year and that is when I update.  Not sure if he is going to do it this year.  $34.95 is still a fair price and that is why I don't complain too loudly.  Good Luck

49 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Hunters trailhead, $35 per year. If you decide to pull the trigger on it, use thia code. It will give me a credit amd id apprecciatte that. KS9985836

Heres your odds....

Screenshot_20201228-093003_Chrome.thumb.jpg.58f2f29a8fad76db4fd8497a94c14802.jpg

There isnt a hunt in unit 21 and there wasnt one last yr. 

• Like 2

Just fyi, all of the odds data on gohunt and hunterstrailhead etc. is available and free on the state game agencies websites it’s just not always easy to find