dsotm

Draw odds

Here is the break down for successful applicants by points and how many carried over to this year.  There will be over 660 people with 24 or more points going into the draw this year

1EABD543-94B2-481B-807E-28E071DFFBE7.thumb.jpeg.609364438900096290f11586bc2c0489.jpeg

11 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

So as i understand it they lag in updating their numbers, so im guessing it's a year behind until their next update.  Theres another one thats good if you hunt multiple states thats updated faster, i think it's toprut.  But toprut is $200 a year i think. 

Toprut is $19.99 a year for 8 states and $9.99 for 2 states.

Kevin- is that the mobile hunterstrailhead?  The Computer version does not show unit 21 antelope.  Not sure if maybe only the mobile version is out of date. 

1 hour ago, HuntHarder said:

Kevin- is that the mobile hunterstrailhead?  The Computer version does not show unit 21 antelope.  Not sure if maybe only the mobile version is out of date. 

Well, i logged in from my phone but through the google, so no im pretty sure that counts as the pc version.  Bonecollector mentioned that as well.  

It shows  2013 at bottom page.  It doesnt even list the unit 8 muzzleloader hunts

The draw will be weird this time because lame & fishy has a new program and it will crash as in days of old.  You better start early.🙄

50 minutes ago, ThomC said:

The draw will be weird this time because lame & fishy has a new program and it will crash as in days of old.  You better start early.🙄

I'll probably wait til the last minute like always 😂

4 hours ago, ThomC said:

I’m stealing “lame and fishy” 😎