ctracingraptor

WTB Firewood

I’m looking for some firewood before New Year’s, having a few people over that weren’t planned. It supposed to get a little chilly. Anyway I don’t want you to be too picky, but I’m looking for juniper, oak, cherry, or pecan. In the North Phoenix area, and Peoria. Not looking for a bunch unless I have to. Something under 1/8th cord. Thank you in advance 

Paul bunyans in temep/Guadalupe 

Come get some FREE. Mesa near Bass Pro.

Citrus, Pecan, Olive, maybe some mesquite.

Russ 

• Like 1

I've bought a bunch of wheelbarrows full from the two firewood spots on north side of Greenway Parkway just west of 16th Street. Visible from the road, so if you're driving by, may want to take a look.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dmoto said:

I've bought a bunch of wheelbarrows full from the two firewood spots on north side of Greenway Parkway just west of 16th Street. Visible from the road, so if you're driving by, may want to take a look.

Thats where i thought it was in 16st and Greenway but i checked on goole and it says he went out of business? 

2 minutes ago, ctracingraptor said:

Thats where i thought it was in 16st and Greenway but i checked on goole and it says he went out of business? 

Dang. Yeah, I see he lost his lease. However, there was 2 firewood places on the same block (Aire Libre). Funny, they'd always have competing signs out front. Reminded me of the HD and Lowe's across the street from one another in Show Low. Might still be worth a drive by if you're in the neighborhood. Or of course Berry Bros off the 202 and Washington (next to Le Girls) always has a good selection at a good price.

Very generous to Boarman and Azooutdoors.I like that