Sign in to follow this  
Sam

Powder and Shot to Trade for Shotgun Shells

My Daughter wants to go dove hunting one last time this season and we are completely out of shells. I have tried a few stores and really have no desire to drive all over town. If anyone has shells they would like to sell, I will buy them. OR, I will be happy to trade powder and shot for boxes.  Please decide what you think is fair.  She needs 20 gauge and I can use 12 or 20........2 and 3/4 inch bird shot

Willing to trade -

A full 8 pound container of Winchester Ball Powder WSF Super Field

And 22.5 pounds of lead shot 

Thanks!

1 hour ago, matt said:

Do you have any rifle primers at all? I have a little 20g and a bunch of 12g but I don’t reload for shotgun. 

Sorry, I do not have any primers. Thanks though. 

• Like 1

I have 12G 1oz and 7/8 oz 8 and 7 1/2 loads. They are hard loads from mid 90's, my old mans handholds and my brothers and I have been shooting them for decades to the detriment of many dove  $3 a box of 25.

I probably have what you want. Tell me specifically what and how many and I'll check. 

Taking a daughter dove hunting is absolutely the best in my book.

I'm by Bass Pro.

Russ

Thanks everyone! I messaged everyone and really appreciate it. Turns out one of my daughter's good friends heard we were going and wants to go. We are very close to his family and his father passed away 5 years ago and never had a chance to take him hunting. So, I am really glad I can make it work and take them both. 

• Like 2

Hi Sam, sent you a PM, Take Care.