Gene S

extreme sw New Mexico Couse hunting

Hello,

I have received reliable advice with regard to hunting Coues deer in New Mexico. I have been told of an area that directly borders both Mexico and Arizona, and that you end up driving on Arizona roads to get into this isolated area in extreme southwestern New Mexico. The proof of good hunting is two bucks taken in two hunts there. Is there any serious hunter on this website that has knowledge about this specific area that I believe to be area 27?

2 minutes ago, Couescrazy33 said:

Dont know it at all but unit 27 is no where near the mexico border

Unit 27 NM goes all the way to the mexico border!

Dont know the area personally but have looked into it.  you can also access the area from the NM side, Geronimo trail can take you from the az side but im told the AZ side is much rougher.

Do you have a tag for the area?

As far as being a good area, its well off the beaten path and pretty far from towns. No reason to think it doesnt hold good deer.

2 hours ago, Gene S said:

Hello,

I have received reliable advice with regard to hunting Coues deer in New Mexico. I have been told of an area that directly borders both Mexico and Arizona, and that you end up driving on Arizona roads to get into this isolated area in extreme southwestern New Mexico. The proof of good hunting is two bucks taken in two hunts there. Is there any serious hunter on this website that has knowledge about this specific area that I believe to be area 27?

Super Decoder Ring Translation .....

I'm looking for a place to hunt but I need info were and how. Preferably spots were I can get into big bucks.  I cant scout because I broke my leg, wife is in the hospitol with our 23rd kid and my friends truck is broke. Also I only have a ruger 10-22 and need to borrow a rifle as my Father lost mine in a poker game when he was drunk last night. Blah Blah blah ;)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Delw said:

I'm looking for a place to hunt but I need info were and how. Preferably spots were I can get into big bucks.  I cant scout because I broke my leg, wife is in the hospitol with our 23rd kid and my friends truck is broke. Also I only have a ruger 10-22 and need to borrow a rifle as my Father lost mine in a poker game when he was drunk last night. Blah Blah blah ;)

Yeah, this is BS! I’m not usually involved in this crap but wow. Dude pretty much outed an area and now it’s garbage!

13 minutes ago, Delw said:

I’ll sell u back the rifle. PM me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, el diablo said:

I’ll sell u back the rifle. PM me. 

Only if you have a 6.5 bitch biscuit ;)