Sign in to follow this  
ASUAviator

Moving to AK?

Anyone moving or know anyone moving to Alaska in the next couple months? I know it’s a long shot but looking for a way to get an atv up here that doesn’t cost as much as the atv itself. Obviously I still got gas money Any other ideas?!

7 hours ago, ASUAviator said:

Anyone moving or know anyone moving to Alaska in the next couple months? I know it’s a long shot but looking for a way to get an atv up here that doesn’t cost as much as the atv itself. Obviously I still got gas money Any other ideas?!

You didn't mention where in AK.

Much cheaper to send by boat to a coastal city. The crab boat fleet, processors and tenders are leaving WA and OR for AK's Snow crab season. They make stops in Ketchikan or Dutch Harbor, Bethel.

If your in the valley, run an ad in Luke AFB's Tally Ho. for an airman with orders to AK. Wondering if the Canooks would be a hastle at the border.

40 minutes ago, ASUAviator said:

Thanks edge, Luke’s tally ho is a good idea. I’m in anc so that could be a good place to ask. Travel north is permitted for residents and relocating, no vacation travel.

Is it a quad or bigger?

9 hours ago, IAMMAC said:

Edge, it hasn't been called the Tally-Ho since 2011, it's called the Thunderbolt now.  😂🤣😂🤣  When is the last time you  have read one?

https://www.luke.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/358973/newspaper-records-history-of-base/

1987 Glad the name changed, Tally-Ho sounded too Elton John-ish.