matt

Bruno’s has lots of powder.

tucson is a  dried up hole even h 1000 or rl 16 havent seen it down here for awhile 

9 minutes ago, Lucafu1 said:

Do they have limits on powder?

Yeah, the limit is don’t empty his shelf. Lol. If you pm me, I can send you his cell number. You can pay for powder over the phone and he can hold it for you. 

• Like 1
  • Great Buck! 1

5 minutes ago, matt said:

Yeah, the limit is don’t empty his shelf. Lol. If you pm me, I can send you his cell number. You can pay for powder over the phone and he can hold it for you. 

LOL. Cool. Yeah I am atleast 2.5 hours away so not sure when I can get up there but I appreciate the heads up. It would suck to go up there and only able to buy a pound or two.

Just glad to see you guys not spotting it.  Then stalking up and selling it for little more. Matt thanks again and hoping it can help our fellow Members get some powder they have been looking for.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AZBIG10 said:

Any one see hornady outfitter 300 RUM ? Asking for a friend

I didn’t even look at loaded ammo. 

27 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I don't think Bruno's carries Hornady ammo.  

They are now carrying Hornady ammo. I was in there a couple of days ago they had a bunch of 300 saum, 30 RCM, some 338 Lapua. Its back by the 22 ammo

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

I don't think Bruno's carries Hornady ammo.  

They have a very small amount in odd calibers. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hunting Machine said:

Dam $60 for a pound of powder.  Does that come with a reach around and a gallon of KY.  I am glad I stocked up with Retumbo and H1000 a few years ago after the Obama era.  I was in the boat that many of you are in.  The owner of Bruno is really breaking it off in all of you

He actually isn’t. I frequent the place since I’m new to reloading just picking their brains on powder/bullets. I hear them wheeling and dealing on the phone with distributors. They’re definitely making money but the stress they’re going through to keep stuff coming in deserves an extra few bucks IMO. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Hunting Machine said:

Dam $60 for a pound of powder.  Does that come with a reach around and a gallon of KY.  I am glad I stocked up with Retumbo and H1000 a few years ago after the Obama era.  I was in the boat that many of you are in.  The owner of Bruno is really breaking it off in all of you

They buy from other distributors and dealers.  Meaning their cost is higher.  Of course they are going to make a profit.  But at least there is stuff locally.  Everywhere else is higher too.  Plus, pay shipping and Hazmat, and be limited to 2# per order.....do the math.  It adds up in our favor to continue to buy locally.  

How much did you "stock up"?  I shoot too much to maintain more than MAYBE 2 years worth of components for some of my rifles.

• Like 2