Sign in to follow this  
dsotm

Sig Kilo1800bdx $180 at sportsmans

Bought 2 last week, (owed a buddy a rangefinder that I lost in the field). I tested it out today and it worked great. Accurate and calculates range very quickly. Would recommend especially at this price. I plan on using it as a stand alone but it works with the SIG BDX scopes from what I understand.

3 hours ago, jsowens said:

Bought 2 last week, (owed a buddy a rangefinder that I lost in the field). I tested it out today and it worked great. Accurate and calculates range very quickly. Would recommend especially at this price. I plan on using it as a stand alone but it works with the SIG BDX scopes from what I understand.

Red or black reticle?

I bought this same rangefinder at $240 just a few weeks ago 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

I will say though, I really like it so far. Just yesterday I was out and I had no problem getting ranges out to 1150+ yards. I was getting readings up to 1675 yards on a rock cliff face. It ranges very quickly. 

Purchased mine this week and just received it. Incredible price and value. Appreciate it!

• Like 1

Shout out to dsotm for the heads up on this product. I just received it yesterday and it is by far worth the price. It's fast and feels good, looks good and ranges extremely fast. It's better than anything I have looked through.

Same here - I picked up 2. One for me & one for my son. Great deal and big thanks for the heads-up.

• Like 1