Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Anyone Following the News Today?

Blm lost a boat load of public support (according to surveys) as a result of their shenanigans this year, so will the MAGA crowd if they keep this up.  There’s absolutely no chance of a ‘revolution’ or ‘civil war’ or whatever other radical nonsense disenfranchised repubs are dreaming of.  

the war to be fought is a culture war.  It’s not sufficient to say their ideas are crap, you have to be able to explain why theyre crap and why yours are better.  We have to fight the same way they do.  That means going after the education system and entertainment.  Know what your kids are ‘learning’ and be willing to raise heck with the teachers and administrators if you don’t like what you’re hearing.  If necessary, pull them out and put them in a different school.  I had to do that with my older kids.  my younger ones are being home schooled

As for the entertainment industry, stop giving money to people that hate you!  I’m 100% done with pro sports for life and I’ll never give another dollar to a movie theater either.  Hollywood can **** off.  My wife won’t let me pull the plug all together so they get $8/month for my Hulu subscription, that’s it.  

Social media is your enemy.  Get the heck of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and whatever other social media is harvesting your data and censoring your free speech and controlling what information you can access.  Never watch major ‘news’ networks, none of them, not tucker/fox, none, not for one minute.

It’s not enough to temporarily boycott these people, we need to raise up a totally separate economy, take the money away from those bastards permanently.  Ben Shapiro and his guys at the daily wire are working hard to do what they can.  They’ve got their first full length feature film coming out in another week or so, some R rated action film.  The trailer didn’t really grab my attention, but I’ll be signing up to their website and watching  it anyway jut because it’s import to support their efforts.  

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, mattys281 said:

Blm lost a boat load of public support (according to surveys) as a result of their shenanigans this year, so will the MAGA crowd if they keep this up.  There’s absolutely no chance of a ‘revolution’ or ‘civil war’ or whatever other radical nonsense disenfranchised repubs are dreaming of.  

the war to be fought is a culture war.  It’s not sufficient to say their ideas are crap, you have to be able to explain why theyre crap and why yours are better.  We have to fight the same way they do.  That means going after the education system and entertainment.  Know what your kids are ‘learning’ and be willing to raise heck with the teachers and administrators if you don’t like what you’re hearing.  If necessary, pull them out and put them in a different school.  I had to do that with my older kids.  my younger ones are being home schooled

As for the entertainment industry, stop giving money to people that hate you!  I’m 100% done with pro sports for life and I’ll never give another dollar to a movie theater either.  Hollywood can **** off.  My wife won’t let me pull the plug all together so they get $8/month for my Hulu subscription, that’s it.  

Social media is your enemy.  Get the heck of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and whatever other social media is harvesting your data and censoring your free speech and controlling what information you can access.  Never watch major ‘news’ networks, none of them, not tucker/fox, none, not for one minute.

It’s not enough to temporarily boycott these people, we need to raise up a totally separate economy, take the money away from those bastards permanently.  Ben Shapiro and his guys at the daily wire are working hard to do what they can.  They’ve got their first full length feature film coming out in another week or so, some R rated action film.  The trailer didn’t really grab my attention, but I’ll be signing up to their website and watching  it anyway jut because it’s import to support their efforts.  

Social media is this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 5guyshunting said:

Social media is this.

I’m referring specifically to the social media that discriminates and dumps on conservatives on a daily basis 

I just love how the “new” calls this a violent protest, radical trump supporters, and trumps rhetoric caused all this. Then when folks “protest” when a dead beat gets shot by cops the media supports the riots! Same deal when a black guy is shot by the cops......”an unarmed black guy is shot by a white police office!” If it’s a white officer and a white assailant then “they” just report it as a police shooting!!

• Like 2

Phuck  the NBA . Liberal U of A product Steve Kerr was on the news tonight ,not the Sports Just bad mouthing everything from Washintonand the Flake Kid getting shot. What an idiot it it wasn't for basketball all his players would be getto boys and no body would even know who he was . Hope his team loses 50 games this year. or the league shuts down as much as I love  The Suns ,oh well!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BOB

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

Capital Police Officer died from injuries sustained in the riots wonder if Trump will be charged with Capital Murder.

Absolutely ridiculous.  Trump encouraged people to gather for a demonstration and then when things started to sour he put out tweets and a video encouraging people to go home and be peaceful.  

That’s the exact opposite of inciting violence, much less participating in murder in any way

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 654321 said:

Capital Police Officer died from injuries sustained in the riots wonder if Trump will be charged with Capital Murder.

go back to reddit. 

Trump is a failure.   

The Democrats out hustled and out flanked the Republications prior and during in the election, instead of mobilizing a counter to the democrats tactics / cheating, the party lead by him sat back whined and cried but did nothing..... then they got destroyed in the Georgia run off.  Trump was too busy crying that the election was stolen from him and never made any effort to help the party in Georgia, he hurt the two Republication Senators Georgia. Trump's leadership allowed the Democrats to take total control... he failed. 

There are millions of people in America, many with a low IQ,  when you make something "the last stand" or the " end of democracy" people will believe it...when it reality each election is only 2 or 4 years away. 

The failed President encouraged the people who attended his rally on Wed to fight like heck, take our country back and march on the capital...WTF that doesn't overturn the election, they were never going to stop the certification - all that happened was a stain on America - what overturns an election is the court or DOING SOMETHING BEFORE NOT CRYING AFTER - he was warned during the riot he could be faced with charges so he made calls for the riot to stop.   

Sad day, Trump is a failure and the conservative party is in shambles because of him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wow! 1

Just now, trphyhntr said:

Redman, do you believe it was fair and secure election 

Fair - yes, each party had the ability to do more prior, the Democrats just hustled more and worked harder.

Secure, no, but goes to the statement above, get people mobilized take action, why is it always the democrats that cheat? - 

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Just now, dustin25 said:

It was as fair and secure as any other election, and there’s zero evidence been brought forward to the contrary

Agree

its like saying there are big bucks over on that ridge but that is too far... while never doing any conditioning or training to get to that ridge prior to the hunt... then complain after. 

Complaining about cheating or secure elections prior does nothing - Trump had 4 years to take action. He did nothing.