Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Portions of Prescott NF to close to campers until Jan of 2023

Certainly a bummer, but not surprising given that personal agency seems to be fleeting and there is no consequence for this.

I'm sad to say it's going to get worse over the next four years, in every facet of life, starting real soon.

Eddie

45 minutes ago, eddielasvegas said:

Certainly a bummer, but not surprising given that personal agency seems to be fleeting and there is no consequence for this.

I'm sad to say it's going to get worse over the next four years, in every facet of life, starting real soon.

Eddie

There are consequences for being irresponsible public land owners as well. This is the result of surface shutters and trash dumpers.

• Like 1

We had a terrible problem with scumbags living all over the place. They shut it down a couple years ago. They are all along the 89A going to Sedona now. This is renew basically of the closure. I had to call the law a few times on those psychos. One exceptional idiot tried to attack my Dad with a 20" so called knife. Good thing I had a pistol with me. 

I'm all for it, I just wish they hadn't blamed it on campers, and called it what it really was - a bunch of dirt bags living in the woods indefinitely and trashing the place. 

Is it just me, or does it seem like everything's going to heck at an unbelievable pace? 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, joe hunter said:

I’m really surprised that they don’t just let those people stay in today’s PC climate. 

It might be the PC thing to do. But. Homeless people need a place to be and with the internet folks can use a lot of references to find a place that is weather friendly and has resources. 

Something like "There for the Grace of God goes I" comes to mind.  More and more people are being born, space/ real estate is shrinking.. The rich are getting righer and the poo are getting poorer.

1 hour ago, joe hunter said:

I’m really surprised that they don’t just let those people stay in today’s PC climate. 

Is is more PC to let them stay or make them leave and save the environment?

Squatters every where. Been seeing it for 10 years at least . Ticket them and if no ID or out of State Pay on site to Officer. They used to do that with traffic tickets in Texas.  Tired of the Free loaders and more keep coming from California................BOB! 

• Like 2

If you close this section of public land, theyll just go pollute else where.

It's simple; first make them clean up their mess. Then give them 3 days to move on. Time to enforce the law and make the bums accountable. 

Its almost as bad  in the forest and BLM lands as it is in the illegal immigrant corridors. We should have giant catapults along the border to send the illegals trash back to Mexico.

FB_IMG_1610162152002.jpg.0e7f52e1f04f6ee8797264a38d684a64.jpg

• Like 2