Sign in to follow this  
maximus

Application

1 hour ago, maximus said:

Nothing yet, why are they waiting for so long? then the computer crashes.

As soon as they figure out what they're doing, it's go time.

1 hour ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

More like your points will be switched to someone else....

Or,some one else receives your tag ......... for four more years

I've never been more furious with AZGFD than I was today.  We all know the system SUCKS, well now it SUCKS more!!!!  They changed the system and therefore our passwords all needed to be changed.  Took forever to get it to work.  Now the new system doesn't automatically put in your license number.  You have to manually add the number now.  Well that sucks, because I put in 5 different applications.  5 more things I have to keep track of.  

Soooooooo IRRITATING & FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished Elk and Antelope Apps for myself and my father. Everything worked well and our license numbers automatically populated. Good luck with the draw. 

• Like 2

After 6 calls over the last 10 days I finally got my grandkids points over to the new portal under their father.

Today I applied for their tags, my daughters, my  son in law, and my self. Buying 5 licenses, 5 elk apps, and 5 antelope apps meant doing 15 different charges on credit cards and 3 hours of my afternoon.

I apply in 7 states for the family, and every other state allows me to go in, buy my license, apply for multiple different tags and check out with one charge. Quick and easy especially when you are doing 5 apps in each state.