Sign in to follow this  
BobJustBob

Zeiss 15x60 B/GAT* binoculars

Question: Are people still using the Zeiss 15x60 B/GAT* binoculars much anymore? I ask because I've had a pair sitting in the safe for a number of years (currently using Swaro SLC's) that might be better off with someone else. FWIW they are a pair from one of the last batches ever made and in pristine shape with new rubber covers. I don't see much for sale and what is listed doesn't seem to sell. Anyway just wondering if they will die sitting in the safe or if people on a budget could still use them. Thanks!

I would like to find some good glass for my son since he is getting to the age where he can hunt but dont want to break the bank at this point. I would be interested in knowing how much you would want for them. Also, where are you located? I am a former Tucson resident with relatives still living there that might be able to purchase them for me depending on where you live. You can send me a personal message at rhodesey@me.com if you aren't comfortable sharing this information on the site. Thanks!