PRDATR

Ammo Increases Coming in April

I believe it’s all caused by us.  If everyone made a conscious decision to not buy any ammo for about two months, watch the price come down like a MF.  Oh and there will be a huge supply as well.  But it’s America, we can’t help but to want it now.

• Like 2

cost of raw materials have been going up for years, there's only so much that can be absorbed before they have to raise cost. Then throw in insurance, wages not to mention everything else needed to keep a business running.  on top of that throw in all the covid BS that companies have to due to keep up and running.

it is Ironic that not many complain about the cost of groceries, in the last year those have gone up 20-50% in some cases doubled

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Saguaro said:

I believe it’s all caused by us. it’s America, we can’t help but to want it now.

Yeah they got lots of ammo for sale in other countries...

I was in Cabela's last weekend and the feller stocking the shelves said their ammo deliveries were getting bigger and bigger.  Still, their supply was flying off the shelves but at least their deliveries were increasing.   That's some progress.

• Like 1

Already happening. Midway has gone from .70 to .85 per round for IMI 5.56. 7.62X51 is up .55 per round for LC. Im sure the rest are rising as well, those are just the calibers I'm watching. 

I got an email from SOS that 9mm ammo (Remington Range) was in stock.  Just for grins I clicked the link and saw they did have it in stock, and it was $1 a round!  🤑

I decided to pass at that price, but am very glad for my habit of buying when a good deal can be had.

Eddie

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ctafoya said:

Already happening. Midway has gone from .70 to .85 per round for IMI 5.56. 7.62X51 is up .55 per round for LC. Im sure the rest are rising as well, those are just the calibers I'm watching. 

I heard that they are selling ammo on Gun Broker for more than they are advertising on their regular website and it is usually always out of stock at the lower price on their website.