Sign in to follow this  
Schmitty

Updated Primers, powder, brass and bullets

I just started the joyous unpacking of some of my reloading equipment/supplies in my new "man cave/reloading room" that I built up in my attic.

As you can see in the attached photo, its a bit of a "poop show" utilizing plastic tables and a portable press.  Fortunately it's temporary as I have grand plans for the space, including the purchase of a Giraud case trimmer that I have been saving for.  (Almost $800 with additional case holders, blades, etc.)

While taking inventory of my current supplies, I figured we could potentially help each other out given the current shortages.

Prices are firm and reflect the current market as who knows what the future may bring.  I just paid $320 at Brunos for 5 lbs of Retumbo and a brick of BR4 primers.

I don't need the $, but I do have a decent supply of a few high demand items whose sale would expedite the ability for me to purchase that shiny new case trimmer.

I'm in Prescott, but can meet members in the parking lot of the Sportsman's Warehouse on 27th Ave/Yorkshire drive on the evening of Tuesday Jan. 12th.

If you are unable to make it to Sportsman's on Tuesday, or up to Prescott in the next few days, please hold off claiming the powder or primers as they can not be shipped.  I will ship the bullets and brass for $5.

Sorry for the conditions, it's what it is as I'm going to be out of town after Wednesday for a couple of weeks.

THE FIRST "I'LL TAKE IT" posted here takes it as I'm not listing these on any other sites.

EDITED TO REFLECT SOLD ITEMS

Primers 

Magtech 7 1/2 small rifle primers $50/1000 (1 box available)  SOLD

POWDER

H4350 $45/LB (2 LBS available) SOLD

H1000 $45/lb (2 lbs available) SOLD

VV N130 $45/lb (Two 2lb containers available)  N130 is a GREAT .223 POWDER

6.5 MM BULLETS

SWAMPWORKS JLK VLD 130 GRAIN (135 COUNT) $60  SOLD

NOSLER PARTITION 14O GRAIN (50 COUNT) $40 SOLD

BRASS

HORNADY 6.5 PRC BRASS (73 total 45unfired and 26 once fired) $60 SOLD