Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Go buy some groceries and commodities

It may be nothing but, im hearing some things that potentially this weekend or the next 2 weeks some shiz could be going down.  I was told to make sure gas tanks are topped off, and to have enough food and commodities to last a few weeks. Also was told to be prepared to defend my home if need be.  

Even if its nothing enough people are talking about it that it could cause another run on stuff like tp and what not.  

Again, probably nothing but it dont hurt to be prepared.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

It may be nothing but, im hearing some things that potentially this weekend or the next 2 weeks some shiz could be going down.  I was told to make sure gas tanks are topped off, and to have enough food and commodities to last a few weeks. Also was told to be prepared to defend my home if need be.  

Even if its nothing enough people are talking about it that it could cause another run on stuff like tp and what not.  

Who are you hearing these things from?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Gotta love social media and nut jobs. Kev you have more of a chance of having problems with illegals or drug dealers in your area than a few wannabe tacticool guys that live in moms basement docktalking this stupid stuff. The media is blowing it out of proportion just to scare people and cause mayhem.

I mean really think about it. if no one has made contact with you and said "hey were having a pow wow and bring your guns cause were going after such an such group/gov agency etc etc" do you really need to be concerned? let alone your in sierra vista lots going on there LMAO

if it was serious you'd know it because there would be alot of people talking about it where to meet what the objective is etc etc. Its just more bogus BS to spread and keep people in fear. not to mention give a bad Name to conservatives.

• Like 1

Yeah and I heard indictments are coming for anthony wiener, the clintons, robert mccabe and jim comey too.  Hey, i’m a big prepper and conspiracy guy but i’ve been burned so much on this $h1t that i’m to the point where I’ll believe it when I see it. 

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Who are you hearing these things from?

Family friend whos kid is in special forces being brought back home. Confirmed by her other 2 kids which one i think is air force the other some kind of undercover.  Then another friend said he heard the same stuff from his pops who has high up military buddies. 3rd source was extended family of the wife.

8 minutes ago, Delw said:

Gotta love social media and nut jobs. Kev you have more of a chance of having problems with illegals or drug dealers in your area than a few wannabe tacticool guys that live in moms basement docktalking this stupid stuff. The media is blowing it out of proportion just to scare people and cause mayhem.

I mean really think about it. if no one has made contact with you and said "hey were having a pow wow and bring your guns cause were going after such an such group/gov agency etc etc" do you really need to be concerned? let alone your in sierra vista lots going on there LMAO

if it was serious you'd know it because there would be alot of people talking about it where to meet what the objective is etc etc. Its just more bogus BS to spread and keep people in fear. not to mention give a bad Name to conservatives.

Didnt say i was worried about it or that i even believe anything is really gonna go down.  Just a friendly fyi that there could be a run on stuff at the stores. 

Just now, CatfishKev said:

Family friend whos kid is in special forces being brought back home. Confirmed by her other 2 kids which one i think is air force the other some kind of undercover.  Then another friend said he heard the same stuff from his pops who has high up military buddies. 3rd source was extended family of the wife.

Not too sure that SF guys can share this info if true. Sounds like more Q anon hype that goes nowhere. 

• Like 5

Just now, CatfishKev said:

Didnt say i was worried about it or that i even believe anything is really gonna go down.  Just a friendly fyi that there could be a run on stuff at the stores. 

if you made a post about it, your worried about it or your just spreading more bs again cause you think its a possibility.

• Like 1

Just now, Delw said:

if you made a post about it, your worried about it or your just spreading more bs again cause you think its a possibility.

If you say so.

4 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Yup gotta love kids in the military and what they hear.

a bunch of weeks ago when the military plane crashed up by the Canadian border(michigan?) My kid told me 2 different people in the military told her and her group it was retaliation for a bomb being dropped on chinese soilders doing winter maneuvers in Canada.

on another subject: believe it or not did you know Canada allows Chinese military to come into Canada and Train for cold weather tactics. I thought it was BS but no they do Canada Cancled it in late nov of this year.