Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Go buy some groceries and commodities

Just now, trphyhntr said:

who isn’t slightly prepared at this point though? 

Depends if they have powder or not ;)

• Haha 1

We may be a little short on food but we can wipe our butts till Oct before we need to restock.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Curtis Reed said:

Not too sure that SF guys can share this info if true. Sounds like more Q anon hype that goes nowhere. 

Yeah i wondered about that.  

Somehow i knew this post would become a thing though.  Like i said in the very first post probably nothing. But it sure didnt take much for people to wipe the stores out of everything when covid started.

I like how it’s a secret or something. “Special forces told me” 

If you need someone to tell you this country isn’t exactly stable at the moment you haven’t been paying much attention. 

• Like 2

I always like it when people use the  "my friend/family member etc etc in the special forces/Seal team high ranking military member etc etc said " comment.

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

Nothing to do with the craziness going on, but I found boneless skinless chicken breasts today at $42 for a 40 pound box. Picked up 80 pounds and am helping to wife can/bottle chicken today.

https://www.usfoods.com/why-us-foods/chef-store/tempe.html

20210112_143136.thumb.jpg.1370692939ddfaf061db3cb08ff8be71.jpg

Nice, Sean!!!!!

I've taken-up canning/jarring over the past year or so.  Did lots of pronghorn and bison last fall.  Great way to prepare and store meat & veggies.  Also the obvious ancillary benefit of saving freezer space! ;)

TOTALLY jealous of that king-sized pressure cooker you guys have!!

• Like 2

FBI has already stated that armed protests are planned at all state  capitols in and around the inauguration. It never hurts to be prepared.

• Like 1

We should start a thread about the best conspiracy theories you are hearing. My mom sent me a great one the other day (she is a nutty as the come). 

Via Facebook Messneger video:

Currently the government is flying planes at high altitude with special radar/x-ray type equipment that will not only allow them to see into each individuals house, but will identify and document any firearms by type. In the very near future the military will be going door to door with their list to search/confiscate all of the the firearms, and make arrests for a failure to surrender everything on the list. To beat the radar your firearms need to be buried at least 6 feet deep.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, stanley said:

Nice, Sean!!!!!

I've taken-up canning/jarring over the past year or so.  Did lots of pronghorn and bison last fall.  Great way to prepare and store meat & veggies.  Also the obvious ancillary benefit of saving freezer space! ;)

TOTALLY jealous of that king-sized pressure cooker you guys have!!

Christmas present for the wife several years ago. Will hold 14 quart sized jars, but it cost a few pennies.

6 minutes ago, rossislider said:

We should start a thread about the best conspiracy theories you are hearing. My mom sent me a great one the other day (she is a nutty as the come). 

Currently the government is flying planes at high altitude with special radar/x-ray type equipment that will not only allow them to see into each individuals house, but will identify and document any firearms by type. In the very near future the military will be going door to door with their list to search/confiscate all of the the firearms, and make arrests for a failure to surrender everything on the list. To beat the radar you firearms need to be buried at least 6 feet deep.

No problem, I have a backhoe!

16 minutes ago, rossislider said:

Currently the government is flying planes at high altitude with special radar/x-ray type equipment that will not only allow them to see into each individuals house, but will identify and document any firearms by type. In the very near future the military will be going door to door with their list to search/confiscate all of the the firearms, and make arrests for a failure to surrender everything on the list. To beat the radar your firearms need to be buried at least 6 feet deep.

I heard that one too and I don't even do social media. Must be true!

• Haha 1